June 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

Campaign, as all heroes who leave shops.

1 Like

If a character leaves a shop, they go to Elite. That’s the rule.

2 Likes

Got to say that I am glad about this.

1 Like

It’s a bit darker and more mature than other disney movies because Frollo is consider the darkest disney villain ever. But yeah, it’s a good movie.

1 Like

I was hoping for Frollo who swears revenge on Quasimodo and Esmeralda after his death in the future, regarding his friendship campaign.

2 Likes

Yes! FINALLY! I’ve been waiting for Esmeralda forever! At last, the trifecta of Disney heroines who Disney refuse to make official Princesses is complete, along with Kida and Meg!
#MakeEsmeraldaAPrincess
#MakeMegaraAPrincess
#MakeKidaAPrincess

1 Like

It’s SO good!! The Bells of Notre Dame is an amazing song

16 Likes

Mad madam mim will replace angel in the coliseum shop

Damn it

1 Like

I assume cuz she is poor…?

Okay PB EXPLAIN

2 Likes

The gargoyles in Hunchback?

9 Likes

gargoyles :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Have you seen the movie? I haven´t but I guess they make sense if you watch it

3 Likes

I haven’t seen it in forever, but It does make sense

Im dumb lol

2 Likes

Because Esmeralda and Robin are streetwise, and they both fight corruption and defend the oppressed.

5 Likes

Oh, I thought it was cuz she was technically poor

1 Like

Mainly the last two reasons but yes

3 Likes

As they should. Totally awesome.

2 Likes

Yes I think man and fozzie bear will be given away for free for the first free crate just like slinky

3 Likes

Esmeralda looks interesting, and I love her friendships. Most of the shop rotations look fine, and it’s a relief to finally see Slinky Dog be freed from the Event Exclusive Crate. And speaking of that:

So, give away enough hero chips to almost get him to six stars, then put him in the Event Exclusive Crate? I like that, actually; make him available and useful for everyone, but allow the whales to pump up his red skill and mods. I just wonder how whales feel about it; I remember some complaints when Jasmine was moved from the Event Exclusive Crate after “only” six months.

4 Likes

I already have Esmeralda in the game on my server. I just can’t unlock her yet because she’s next month’s sign in. I also like that she’s friends with Goliath. It will be interesting to see who is mentioned in that campaign. But I’m not going to say who it is once I unlock the dialogue.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney