June 2021 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

Please no spoilers :grimacing:

7 Likes

Don’t you Spoil who it is

3 Likes

There was no need to echo what LGDB already said :neutral_face:

6 Likes

When I first saw esmeralda coming I was freaking out because she’s my favorite heroine so I’m very happy to be finally coming but friendships are kind of okay to me I was hoping she be friends with rapunzel

4 Likes

Great because I need to evolve him to 3 stars :dollar::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

You forget Princess Elyown from the Black Cauldron. And Esmeralda and Megara were never princesses to begin with.

That being said, I’M GOING INSANE WITH JOY FROM ESMERALDA JOINING DH!!!

3 Likes

The friendships makes sense for esmeralda

Her and robin about earning or stealing money idk because I haven’t watch Robin Hood since childhood

Her and Goliath thought about the gargoyles from Norte Dame

Also I found this fan art image to be quite interesting for the friendship

9 Likes

What would Anna even do?

1 Like

She’ll use her ice sword as her basic attack but her roles are tricky to choose for her so maybe it could be control or tank

1 Like

The reason why princess Elywon wasn’t part of the Disney Princess is due to the box office failure of the Black Cauldron, in case you didn’t know. I know it may sound sad, but it’s one of the most underrated Disney films in there, and it’s rare to find on DVD. (Hope this isn’t off-topic.):disappointed:

3 Likes

After the film came out Disney wanted to hide this of marketing with friendly films that came out after the black cauldron, and yeah I’m still watching on Disney plus

2 Likes

They added her like 3 days ago​:laughing::laughing::cat: Me and my friend were freaking out bc they added her!

2 Likes

Yes!! My favorite childhood film from Disney! I have a feeling he’s on the way but we’ll have to wait and see! If we can have characters from Treasure Planet, A.K.A: box office bomb, than I’m pretty sure Bolt will be part of the game soon! The question is, whether he’ll have powers or just be a standard doggo…

2 Likes

Oooo bolt!

2 Likes

Based on her movie roles either support or tank.

She can taunt and counter, dealing massive damage as well having a character that actually revives from her movie like Meg, unlike Randall who is defeated by a toddler.

1 Like

This. Just like Buzz can now fly.

2 Likes

And like how Bunny can shoot lasers from his eyes :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Fozzie will be an exclusive event hero… oh no

1 Like

Look on the bright side…He might replace Chef in contest rewards

2 Likes

He replaces Slinky.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney