June 2021 Tier List! Y2 Max lvl 245 | Bendy

Hey guys! Bendy here! I just completed our latest tier list for June 2021! Thank you to everyone that helped out putting this together! Click on the image to view the full-sized picture and read everything more clearly.

There aren’t really as many ranking changes this month as we’ve had in past months, definitely the least in that regard of all my tier lists so far. We did send Russell & Kevin straight to the top though! Their shatter ability broke the game as soon as it dropped and they’ve been running laps on everybody they face in the top ranks of play. They are also very strong for red invasion!

Speaking of red, you’ll also notice that there are now a handful of heroes on the tier list that are colored red on the tier list. This is a new addition we’ve made to help newer players see which heroes require their red skill in order to reach their full potential! So any hero that is colored in red is SIGNIFICANTLY worse if they do not have their red skill unlocked.

I hope these are welcomed changes and I look forward to future streams and continuing to create these tier lists with you guys each month! Feel free to save the image, share it, or do whatever you want to do with it, these tier lists are for everyone!

If you would like to help with future tier lists by offering suggestions for changes, we now have a survey you can fill out anytime so that your responses are more likely to be discussed on the next stream! You may do so here: https://forms.gle/DGsG4gtFs5xXsaWQ8

EDIT: I’m aware you guys in Server 14 don’t quite have Codebase yet, but you guys will be getting it with the upcoming cap raise next month so figured I would just get ahead of the game there.

If you don’t know who I am, Hi, I’m Bendy! I’m a YouTuber that primarily creates a wide variety of Disney Heroes content, from tips and guides to arena, coliseum, and war fighting! Come join the fun! Thank you so much if you watch even a few minutes of my content, it truly means a lot!

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHGPXPUXGQSGcpFh00k7PSA

Printer friendly version of tier list if you’re into that sort of thing: https://bit.ly/3zzipty

17 Likes

Just saying, the list says Y1 and Max Level 240 on the top left corner :wink:
Also, not sure but there are far more characters that are “significantly worse” without the red skill.

Like Calhoun, Zurg, Vanellope, Buzz… which also should be 1/2 tiers higher.

1 Like

whoops forgot to change it xD

and yeah, this is just the first iteration of the red skill thing, I’m open to adding more

EDIT: i am going for heroes that are the most noticeably different without their red skill vs with. Dash was the main inspiration for the red addition, seeing as Dash goes from being top tier face melter to a squirt gun without his red skill. Red skills make a difference on every hero, but most are not quite so extreme as Dash and Hades for example

1 Like

Souldn’t Simba & Nala be in “really good” tier instead of “balanced” due to their refresh ?

By the way, thank you for making these tier list :blush: very helpful

They’re still weak. The refresh did nothing.

Really ? I have the impression that they are overpowered now, I am stuck in all my friendship campaigns because of them

OP, not really. They’re significantly better though

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney