June 2022 Tier List! Y15 Max lvl 310 | Bendy

Hey guys! Just got finished with our June tier list! Thank you to everybody that joined the stream and helped vote on where heroes belong! Click on the image to zoom in and see everything more clearly.

We have some more pretty interesting changes coming yet again! But first let’s start with the new heroes. Four new heroes join the tier list in this one, with Aurora coming out on top with her being voted straight to the top of the tier list with all the craziness her kit does, she kind of does a little bit of literally everything. Keep in mind this is a prediction vote though and none of us have really used Aurora yet so take her vote with a grain of salt. Both Daisy and Snow White find themselves starting out in Really Good while poor Prince Phillip’s prediction vote lands him down in the Balanced tier.

We had tons of shake ups in the tank category this time around, with Clawhauser and Swedish Chef getting bounced out of the top and being replaced by Carl, who is kind of a sleeper hit with all of his fatigue and silence, definitely a very underrated hero I’d say who doesn’t get enough attention. Also, while we did not make any changes to either of their ranks, we did test out a new vote of placing heroes in the UNFAIR tier, neither Dr. Drakken and Bagheera made the cut, but Bagheera was VERY close to getting in by only a few votes.

Aside from Syndrome sneaking up a tier with his refresh early in May, the rest of the changes are just a tale of adjusting older/weaker/out of date heroes. Voyd already sees a dip to Balanced. Demona and Underminer head on down to Decent, Rex and Hercules move UP to Meh from F and poor old Flynn Rider joins Frozone and Finnick down in the F tier of the Control role.

Hopefully these are welcomed changes! I’m curious you guys’ thoughts on Carl moving back up to the top and also your thoughts on potentially adding more heroes to the UNFAIR tier. Just keep in mind I do NOT want UNFAIR to become the new BotB tier, I want UNFAIR to be a very exclusive list of maybe 5 heroes at most who are truly broken in this game and completely dominate in most DH gameplay. Thanks everybody for your continued support in these tier lists! I look forward to making these each and every month!

If you have suggestions for changes that you want to see to the next tier list, we have a survey that you can fill out so that your voice is more likely to be heard on the next stream even if you can’t be there in person! You may fill it out here: https://forms.gle/P7z95qp15pQvVb968

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHGPXPUXGQSGcpFh00k7PSA

Printer friendly version if you’re into that sort of thing: June 2022 Y15 Max lvl 310 Tier List PRINTER FRIENDLY - Album on Imgur

8 Likes

Thanks. 10 Charakters

Love these :grin:
Thanks for sculpting my team for me!

1 Like

Hey bendy buzz just got a buff so maybe you can boost him up

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney