Just heard gold reward from surge is being lowered

So I’m not going crazyier; thanks for the confirmation. Can you say if the new formula will be applied to the next surge, starting in about an hour, or if it’ll be Friday or next week?

I don’t have confirmation just yet on when the new formula will be rolled out, but I will post in this thread once I have the information.

6 Likes

Let´s see if the team finds another gold error I accidentally stumbled on. And no, I am not going to tell where it is :joy:

Lmao ppl complaining about gold decrease and then this xd

I love this idea! You should suggest it in todays q&a!

@Loutre You aren’t telling the truth i used to get 1000 tokens per surge now under 500 and gold 400 to 600 mil yesterday 200 mil.odd today with a 400.percent booster etc and 110 percent multiplier 400 odd mil and only 460 surge tokens so alot has reduced

I am telling the truth. The new formula was not added to the game yet. You are still seeing the old formula.

So why am I 200 mil less gold and less surge tokens?

I cannot help you with the math you think you are seeing, but this is the response I got from the team:

1. User did a Creep Surge battle this morning with 30.9 mil power defeated
  2. That got them 6.9 mil in base gold (10.3 mil after their 1.5 reward multiplier)
  3. These amounts line up with the old formula.

The bonus % are random.
Surge tokens - the guild didn´t clear as many districts.

An example of new formula? How would it be with new?

They did numi similar i beat nearly a 1bil power on my own and tokens usally around 1000 arena got 480 odd and gold was less

You could always take video of you clearing a district or two in surge as proof you’re getting less gold.

Working on getting some messaging for the change. It’s a lot of data so having them simplify it. I am not a math person.

1 Like

That’s good.

I am not even sure what a definition for “math person” is. I may or may not be one depending on that.

Isn’t it just someone who is smart at math? Good at doing problems in their head?

Update here!

3 Likes

What? That just seems very vague.

Guys, the reduction must be 50% or even more… :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Only one way to deal with it stop spending. Did it on ds a per blue game before this. They backed down. Its the only way. mind you they treated the players great then in general. You got way better compensation than they do now. Had stackable deals now everything’s to heavily priced. They sold it to gree eventually for serious money created this and got greedy.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney