Just my feedback

I am trying to be realistic with what i an suggesting ideas that are good for the developers from a buisness point and the players who want to have fun

1-Adding better rewards(invation,guild war,surge,city watch) doesnt mean losing on whales if done right actually people would spend more to be on top to get the awesome rewards

2-endless fun game modes even with no rewards

3-active serious player should always be >casual player
Casual whale shouldNOTbe>active\srs player
And i am a casual whale and this is bs

4-new players should know that new servers deals are giving less because many leave after feeling like they been scammed

5-deals have not improved in server 21-22 in a year since release and the deals give x2MILLION TIME less than other servers

6-real time pvp or real time co-op more interactions with other people people spend more when the competition are done real life time also more fun

7-all heros should have red skills asap

8-better guild perks

9-rework vip perks because as for now they are 100%useless after vip 11 and even at vip 11 u get 200 perks and only 5 are useful

10-a new diffculty in campaign that is more challenging and puzzling and can not be raided

11-cosmetic bonus removed its stupid and unfair
i would buy cosmetic crates if
A-they were purely cosmetic
B- garunteed a costume
Both not any

7 Likes

@big_kahuna_2319 your suggestions are great!

2 Likes

I completely agree with you

1 Like

Thank you it’s easier said than done
And we will have to wait and see if perblue would actually consider getting them done long shot

1 Like

Yes
 Unfortunately

1 Like

:expressionless:

What do you think PB is trying to do?

Also, it takes some time to make red skills. They have to make a concept of it, they have to balance it, they have to design it, and they have to have it approved by Disney

4 Likes

Really not how things go maybe if they had a bigger staff they could have gotten the process faster

Again its just my own personal feedback
And yours is welcomed :heart:

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

What part of “Disney needs to approve” did you not understand?

1 Like

Why aggression

What part if bigger staff=more work =more likley to get do more concepts until one gets approved you didnt understand?

Some of those people who work on the game know how the game works and all that. The employees introduced to the designing team won’t know.

Brother some 3rd grade hacker can data mine and figure the code

And more fresh idea is exactly what we need skills are getting repeated

Also have you seen the amount of private servers wow has for example people who are not employees and working greatly with the code and its one of the most complex codes

You argument is fault

Don’t.

Prove it.

Let’s see
 with 111 heroes and 526 skills in total
 hmm

They’re private so how should I know :man_facepalming:

w o w

You added 0 points you just repeated mine and tried to throw jokes at them without an addition of information in the slightest

Please either add something useful or nothing at all
Its aginst the rules to spam

Did I spam? No. But thanks for the unnecessary reminder :roll_eyes:

I was only trying to counter your statements. And my point with the “wow” is that it doesn’t fit in the sentence

2 Likes

He is nowhere near a spammer, and it’s not spam

3 Likes

You didnt post any proof that buffs your counter claims

Skills are getting repeated your answer was yea because there is over 500 skills witch doesnt add to your point it adds to mine fresh minds are needed skills are getting repeated over 500 ideas have been juiced out of the team

And if your claiming disney is not approving the new red skills”the process only take few hours or 3 working days at maximum” than there is indeed a need for new staffers and new idea

Every multi billion dollar game the biggest ones have all expanded with new blood and people at one point and got better unless this game developers only anticipating a decline and the end of the game its is 100% better to hire more people

Again league of legends,world of warcraft,call of duty,pubg,fortnite
 And the list goes on have expanded thier teams

Bring me an example to support your claim

And yes WoW is different that doesnt mean anything if a game that has over 200 billion variables can hite aid a game with 0.1% the amount can

This doesn’t mean this game does it

Yeah, it does add to his point

Disney isn’t approving them, red skills take a long time to make

1 Like

And bring me an example or the data of player numbers increasing and that the game is doing okay?”hint its not its really really not”

They do not most of them are a single line of code that can take less than 30 seconds no joke this game is simple

Thats just spam you didnt add any information at all

đŸ€Š
I never said this game did I said

No where, not even close, to spam

And there is my point. There are over 500 skills in the game, so of course there are going to be repetitive ones.

‘Cause it’s true. Disney either approves or doesn’t approve the design for red skills. And if they don’t approve, well PB will have to work on the icon again. It’ll keep on going like this until Disney approves.

Is DHBM popular amongst everyone? No.

And the only reason for expansion is if the game is going to add many game modes quickly. But that is not what PB does.

Then write down all of the code of the game without looking at the files.

:roll_eyes:

Sometimes the best information is hidden in between the lines. You can’t read between them.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney