Kida and Meg in the Princesses Collections

I know Disney refuses to make Kida and Meg Disney Princesses, but I think PerBlue has the power to change Disney’s mind. I think that they should be added to DHBM’s Princess collection. And now that I think about it, Esmeralda used to be a Disney Princess, as well. So when and if SHE gets added to the game, I think SHE should be in the Princesses collection, too!

The collection is based on the list of official Disney Princesses, which is controlled by Disney.

7 Likes

I know, but that’s my point. They’re not recognized as Princesses by Disney, but fans have been clambering for these girls to be added to the lineup for years! This could be a way to convince Disney to do so!

1 Like

PB has no control over who is in what collections and they cannot change it without Disney and their approval.

They are not literal princesses though and I would actually like them to keep it that way because I do not think female characters have to be princesses, even if they are princess like.

2 Likes

It’s not gonna happen.

If they’ve been doing it for years, Disney should have listened to them, but they did not.

What makes you think they’ll change their mind?

Maybe. Even then I do not think fans have been clamoring for them to be added.

1 Like

I’m sorry but as said, it isn’t gonna happen.

Also, I don’t think they need to belong to the Disney princesses. They are cool enough without being a princess and I don’t think it would bring any improvement to their character.

2 Likes

That’s not gonna happen. Trust me. There was a conversation that greatly touched this subject before. I should know, i made it.

The Next Disney Princess

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney