Kim Chips per day?

Are we getting 10 Kim chips per day for the next couple of days?

1 Like

No, I don’t think so

Hang on, you go on at about 3

I sure thought so. 10 yesterday & a note about more items in the coming days? I guess the extra items could be mods or something. But 3 days of 10 chips makes the most sense since it would give the toon in the end.

My guess is yes, but we’ll find out about today’s gift in 68 minutes from this comment.

It should be 10 chips for Kim everyday for next 5/7 days, and they should arrive at the similar time as yesterday :thinking:

2-3 hours…

1 Like

Yeah and infact I think we’re all gonna get Kim tomorrow

I think since we have been waiting for so long for Kim, PB decided to throw sympathy our way and give a Kim for our team as quick as possible.

Ither they’re doing this because we all wanted Kim or it’s new for the update

Yes me too

And speaking of team I was wrong about Kim being on the red team because a lot of people were right because she on the same team as stich aka the blue team

It’s probably some compensation for the long wait we had for Kim.

Oh maybe that’s the point

I would not know, i don’t like trial teams anyway.

I have 20 Kim chips so far, so tomorrow I should get Kim unlocked to play with.
It’s very nice of them to give us Kim for free and I very much appreciate it.

I was wondering if she’d be on red team, just to be comedic, a redhead on the red team, but i guess it’s her role as a damager, controller or healer that defines what team she joins.

1 Like

Not even that. She was supposed to be red, but is blue.

1 Like

Oh whatever

So do I man

[quote=“Tilarta, post:15, topic:1269390”]
I have 20 Kim chips so far, so tomorrow I should get Kim unlocked to play with.
[/quote]Once I unlock Kim I’m getting her straight to Red

What? I think they’re largely unessary. Beside from trials and the occasional surge bonus, they’re not really good for anything else.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney