King Candy hero concept

KING CANDY

Description: A king of candy that will do anything to beat sugar rush racers!
Basic stats

Quote: “Have some candy!”
Stars: :star: :star:
Role: damage
Position: back line
Team: red
Basic attack: King Candy throws a price of candy at an enemy
Victory: King candy smiles and jumps up
Defeat: king Candy falls and looks sad
Entrance: king Candy walks in, bowing to each side

SKILLS
:white_circle:White skill: candy, candy, candy
:sparkles:Fantastic damage
King Candy rapidly throws candy at the closet enemy for 5 seconds dealing X damage, gaining a 6 second shield for himself

:green_circle:Green skill: king of the candy
:fist:normal damage
King Candy throws a giant crown filled with candy at the farthest enemy dealing X damage, and stunning them for 8 seconds

:large_blue_circle:Blue skill: evil plan
:sparkles:fantastic damage
King Candy laughs evilly and loudly dealing X damage to all enemies, dodging all attacks for 7 seconds

:purple_circle:Purple skill: sinister mastermind

King Candy adds 1 stack of hardy to all allies whenever the 3rd time, “evil plan” is activated

:red_circle:Red skill: Turbotastic!

When “candy, candy, candy” is being activated, king Candy has a 40% chance to become invisible to enemies for 7 seconds

Additional stats boosts:

• X max hp
  • X skill power
  • X damage in “Candy, candy, candy”

FRIENDSHIPS

King Candy/Duke caboom
motorcycle pals (duke caboom tries racing while king candy tries stunts)
Bonuses:
-adds 2 seconds to “Candy, candy, candy”
-adds an extra 10% to “Turbotastic!”

King Candy/Mad hatter
accents and tea (king candy and mad hatter have tea, but keep get interrupted by creeps)
Bonuses:
-adds 1 second to the dodge in “evil plan”
-adds X damage to “king of Candy”
-adds 0.8 seconds to “sinister mastermind”

Any improvement ideas are appreciated!
Comment below!

When you make a concept add an image of who it is of. I feel like the order in which you have things is disorganized. I think the quote should be first, followed by the stars role position and team color. Then the animations should be together, and this includes the basic attack.

This just feels out of place right here and I do not think it is needed.

The white green and blue skills just deal damage and feel like they were not well thought out. Also, what type of damage does each skill do? These skills need more than just dealing damage (I suggest looking in the game for inspiration)

Purple skills do not have new animations like this. There are a few exceptions, but they would not apply to this skill.

I am not sure if this counts as a new animation, but red skills do not have new animations.

Not sure why this is here.

I am not sure what the original percentage was, so add that to the red skill so this makes sense.

Same thing as above for the first effect of the disk. The second one is weird because you are using C and I do not know why, especially since you did not use variables anywhere else. Also, why the letter C?

Concepts should always try to be complete when posting.

Never say sorry for this because you do not have to. I am pretty sure most people understand that people have lives.

I hope this feedback is not harsh. I like the concept, and you are improving. I am always happy to help people make concepts, so if you need it, do not be afraid to reach out. Here is the link to my concept making guide which should help you a lot more.

1 Like

Your starting off well but I would probably include turbo in his move set also could you lay a image of king candy?

1 Like

Thanks guys! I’ll fix it @Imagineer_V
It wasn’t harsh, just saying

Oops. That was a typo. Sorry. I didn’t see that

Ok good. I was worried.

Gotcha.

Can you check the purple skill pls?

Yeah that works!

1 Like

Fixed the order

Put in a picture

This was part of the red skill. Red skills have that right? Maybe you didn’t recognize it because it was bold?

Yes I did know that but I was not sure why it was there because there were no stats given.

Ohhhh ok. I just need suggestions for that part

This isn’t an animation. He just gains the chance whenever the skill is activated

Ok got it. It just did not seem clear so I thought it was.

1 Like

Ok. I’ll read your guide to making concepts after I finish up here

Thanks for putting ,the image

It is not complete but it should really help you :slight_smile:

Your welcome @Defender_Momo_LV
All good @Imagineer_V

1 Like

I think I fixed the skills…not sure though. Can someone check?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney