Kristoff & Kida disk Help!

I do this post for all those who still can’t get the disk of Kristoff and Kida, as it’s quite difficult, much more if Kida, Rafiki and Quorra are not part of your main team.

Hero Power used in the campaign and their skills:

Mods:

Kristoff: Armor, Reality, Blue Skill, Speed.

Elsa: Armor, Fantastic, Green and Blue Skill.

Quorra y Rafiki: Diamond Mods no upgrade

Kida:NO MODS

DISK:

Elsa y Frozone:

Rafiki y Jack Jack:

Quorra y Buzz:

After MUCH TIME, repeatedly trying to get the disk, until just last night I get it with those heroes. So I want to help you have an idea that so much you must raise your heroes in order to win!
I hope I helped you.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Why not go for flynn disk instead?

1 Like

Coz Kida one is more preferable perhaps!
Heal over time…Thats the fantastic thing in it!

1 Like

Kida’s disk seems more useful to me, heals allies and gives Sven armor.

Exactly, now all have to do is upload the disk stars for better healing!

Use Joy for better healing. Flynn disk gives both kristoff & sven (not only sven like kida’s disk) max health & gives all the allies basic damage also. Disk star gives power to reduce attack & movement speed of most damaging enemy! Here is flynn disk screenshot…

1 Like

Joy isn’t available

1 Like

Lol, even though for my team it’s more convenient for Kida. Besides, I don’t use Flynn on my team and I don’t want to spend more than I need to just to get another disk. So I settle for this

1 Like

Helping to keep Sven alive also keeps the SP bonus provided active and keeping him in the fight longer to take hits and damage enemies, which is another benefit to the Kida disk over Flynn. Also, there are other potential uses for the healing over time that comes from Genie’s purple skill, just general passive healing that could help to negate the need for Joy (or other comparable pure support characters with little to no DPS or added utility), Baloo’s Simba disk will also give a boost while the effect is active.

1 Like

your hero ranks are too low, promote them to R7.
Also, max baboon biscuit and trail-breakers, they are too weak.
Next time you use all accounts,you should get Jasmine disk for kida.
And equip this for K&S.

This

copyright from @Sir_Adnan

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

They said that they passed the campaign with those heroes. Not that they needed help

1 Like

Yes, I’m done with the campaign. And I don’t really want to spend on heroes I won’t use for anything else.

1 Like

so I use “next time”

1 Like

Agreed with you…

1 Like

I passed this campaign with Kida at P0 =)))))) I didn’t use Rafiki either. Lucky for me, I have a strong Elsa (R6) and Kristoff (R6). Quorra is kinda helpful too, I dropped her at R0 but it was more than enough for me

And like you said, I don’t want to work on heroes I just use 1 time so except for Elsa, Kristoff and Quorra, other 2’s skills are at lv 1 =))))))) (except Kida’ white skill as I need it for mission) and of course, they don’t have disc either :)))))

2 Likes

Good job!!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney