Kuzco and Pacha, new idea, new character

Kuzco and Pacha

Role: Damage
Position: Mid and Front
Team Color: Yellow

Phrase: ”Yeah, I am a llama again! , Wait ”.
” When the sun hits that ridge just right, the hills sings "(either or both).

Entrace: Emperor Kuzco starts on pose. Pacha walk and wear on his poncho and him hat.
Win: Llama Kuzko play with his hoof, Emperor Kuzko, (if Pacha Is alive) continue performance his white skill, Pacha shrug.
Lose: Llama Kuzco faint on ground with tongue out. Pacha gets sad and sits on ground. (Emperor Kuzco can’t lose).

White Skill (Oh, Yeah): Passive: Emperor Form: Kuzco dances and dodges 50% of all basic damage or abilities while healing 5% of Max. HP per second. Pacha starts with X Max. HP and X as basic damage (normal damage).
Llama Form: Kuzco switches positions with Pacha, he gains 100% attack speed and deals fantastic damage with every kick. Pacha gains 200 Tenacity and heals 8% of his Max. HP per second while eating.
Active: Pacha throws a Yzma’s potion at Kuzko. This triggers the change in shape and position. Each flask grants 15% to Kuzco’s basic damage.

Green Skil(Ha!): Emperor Form: Pacha dodges any attack and gains 4 stacks of Hardy.
Llama Form: Kuzco dodges the first melee hit, screams, and deals x damage to nearby enemies. (fantastic damage)
Counter attacks can be dealt every 12 seconds.

Blue Skill(This story Is about me (not him) ): Kuzco defeats to K.O. who defeat Pacha, he remains in Llama form the rest of the fight with a 50% bonus to basic damage, armor and reality. Llama Kuzco loss this Buff between waves and it only works once. Kuzco cannot die before Pacha. Instant K.O. can miss against enemies above level X.

Purple Skill (No Touchy): Kuzco and Pacha are inmune to silence.

Red Skill (Work together): Any basic damage from Kuzko or Pacha removes shields instead deals damage (if enemy holds a shield).
+X Basic damage
+X Max. HP
+X damage with “Ha!”

**Friendships**
  • Kronk. In the bag: Kuzco is immune to being charmed. Allies have a 10% chance (per star) to dodge enemy enchantments and add 1 (per star) stack of Fatigue to those who failed to enchant them.
    +X Max. HP to Kuzco, Pacha and Allies
    +X Skill Power to Allies

• Genie. Shaking hands: Pacha deals 50% (per star) as additional true damage if the enemy has one or more active buffs. Allies heal 4% (per star) of the amount Kuzco or Pacha heal per second.
    +Basic Damage
    +Amor

Thanks for reading.
PerBlue. Please come true this wish

This concept is good and i will admit they need to be added by the way you wrote to with i instead of with i in the line which saying they getting hp boost from the kronk disc

Kuzco’s friendship will have pacha because why not?

First of all, please do not revive dead posts.

Second of all, if Kuzco and Pacha are one unit, then how could Kuzco have a friendship campaign with Pacha?

Oh PepsiFan25, Thank you. One friendships boost Kuzko and the other it’s for Pacha.

Hello goodnight. I am agree, Kuzko and Pacha should talk to Genius, Kronk or another character involved in friendship. PerBlue has already given us examples; Duo characters, Bunsen, Jasmine, Kristoff or 3 of them (Huey or Gerald), this does not affect the text wall or the friendship itself. I remember that they divide the model/image of each character and what each one says, if there is more than one character. in addition, those that are animals express with grunts or in parentheses. My favorite part is when they mention other character that is not in the game or show playholders picture will join the game: Scrooge and Syndrome.

Hi Myeong.

Well this is not dead, becase Kuzko is away in the game.
Let me explain. I wrote a character concept, Mulan and Mushu. My Mulan used a bo as a weapon, Mushu helps her by scaring and spitting fire, and she wears a training outfit. PerBlue released 3 characters that are different from my idea (and Shan Yu), however It Is similar of my previous text too. I feel like I planted a seed and the PerBlue team did better.

Who are these people do u have any image

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney