Lady in Armor (Unlikely concept)

Hey everyone, as i am new here on the site’s forum, i thought i’d do my first hero concept (albeit an unlikely one). Yes i am talking about none other than Rescue. So with all that out of the way, let’s get started.

Quote:
“It’s okay. You can rest now.”

Description:
“Clad in silver and purple armor, Rescue uses the power of her unibeam to deal damage to enemies on the battlefield.”

Trial Team:
Red

Role:
Control

Victory animation:
Rescue raises her fist in the air while hovering in mid air.

Defeat animation:
Rescue stops hovering in mid air and lands gently on the ground, feet first before taking her helmet off.

Entrance:
Rescue hovers in mid air into battle

Basic attack:
Rescue uses a series of laser beam attacks on the enemies.

White Skill:
Iron Legion
Rescue summons War Machine and Iron Man to clear through the enemies with ease.

Green Skill:
Nanobot Swarm
Rescue summons nanobots to swarm and attack the enemies.

Blue Skill:
Two Iron People Are Better Than One
Rescue calls forth her husband to preform a tag team move in which they both use their armor’s unibeams on the enemies.

Purple Skill:
A-Force Assemble
Rescue summons Shuri, Wasp, Mantis, Valkyrie, Nebula, and Okoye on cue to deal with the enemies on the battlefield.

Red Skill:
Protective Shield
Rescue taps into her armor and forms a light blue shield to protect the closest ally with.

Friendships:

Rescue/Kevin Flynn
Friendship Campaign:
“Tech Apprentice”
Allies: Tron, Quorra, Baymax

Rescue/EVE
Friendship Campaign:
“Saving The Planet”
Allies: Hiro Hamada, WALL-E, Buzz Lightyear

That’s about going to wrap up my first hero concept so i hope you all enjoyed it.

You can only put one role also shields isn’t a role

Also welcome to the forums!

Fixed it. Thanks for reminding me. I’ll be sure to take that advice in stride and use it to improve in the future.

1 Like

Who’s Rescue?

Pepper Potts’s Superhero Name in both the comics and MCU.

:thinking: Welcome to the forums, it usually helps in concepts to include a picture of the character. :grin:

I don’t think they are at the correct user level to post images

1 Like

:face_with_hand_over_mouth: silly me.

Yup, that’s true. But that’s okay. Forget I mentioned anything then. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Good job for a first concept! I made this guide that should help some more, if you have not seen it yet! :smiley:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney