Last few friendship disks looks like the until next update

Buff removal. But since enemies won’t get buffs anyway I’d still go with Linguini disk. More lobsters means more damage and fatigue (also purple skill spreading to more enemies)

4 Likes

is this thread only for newly released disks or can we ask about old disks too ?

You can talk about old disks :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Which disk is better for Hercules ? In other words, which one do you use the most ?

• Megara
  • Maui

0 voters

Herc’s disc depends strongly on which team you use him with. If you use him in a Tank team than Maui’s is better. But if he stands alone then Meg’s disc. I have both of his and switch them from time to time, fyi

8 Likes

Which disk is better for Hamm?

• Rex
  • Scrooge

0 voters

1 Like

Scrooge disc is better disc since you dont need tank role allies for the boosts

4 Likes

Which disk is better for Wasabi?

• Syndrome
  • Bunsen

0 voters

Thought I’d post her disks since she got her refresh.
Which disk is better for Mim?

• Oogie
  • Magica

0 voters

1 Like

Which is the best disk for Rapunzel please?

• Jasmine
  • Bo Peep

0 voters

1 Like

Both are pretty good, but I think with how common Slinky/Fear is in the meta right now, the Jasmine disk will prove more useful.

16 Likes

Rapunzel rarely gets to use her white, the animation takes too long and it’s often interrupted. I was talked into using her Bo disk a while back and still regret wasting resources on it.

Really? When I fight against her she always uses it after like 5 seconds…

Me too. Especially with Sun’s Gift granting her a good amount of Energy at the start.

Should I make a separate thread for this?:thinking: One that I can update and add pics of the votes after say two weeks to the top post… and have someone who’s great at explaining the differences of disks post and then I’ll add that to the top image of the “better disk”?:thinking:

3 Likes

I think you should! Also It matters on which team your facing, Slink and Fear, definitely Jasmine, but if no shielders, I say Bo. Overall though, I say Bo

1 Like

Which disk is better for Demona?

• Goliath
  • Evil Queen

0 voters

2 Likes

For invasion, Goliath for sure.
For PvP depends I think. With her red and 75% speed PER scared enemy she could be tremendous

10 Likes

I just unlocked both of Randall’s friendship disks, which is the best one in your opinion ?

• Gaston
  • Yzma

0 voters

1 Like

for defence, Gaston; but Yzma is very helpful for attack

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney