Last few friendship disks looks like the until next update

Hard to say…

Based on what we know now

Can’t say, the splash area of white skill is unknown, and cooldowns of green and blue are also unknown.
One could make her Quackerjack disk useless, as it will barely remove anything, and 2nd can make her wait a long time for any hardy but it has a stupid cooldown for no reason, why they keep adding these cooldowns?

Balance reasons, if an effect happened too much it’d be broken.
I do agree some are too punishing or unneeded though. Can’t say about 22 yet, especially if she’s not final

Like 90% of them aren’t needed at all, just make these disks trashy.

Best disk for 22?

• Quackerjack
  • Joy

0 voters

Best disk for Meilin Lee?

• Honey
  • Clawhauser

0 voters

2 Likes

As of rn Honey Lemon, but some of her stats don’t look final so it might end up differently?

1 Like

Ho disk seems like it counters itself, you want the shields to cycle faster to get more hardy but then the disk level makes them bigger lol :thinking::man_shrugging:

And Cl disk seems like it would be a great companion to… the Ho disk :crazy_face:

Strange disks, I’d probably use the Ho one, damage reduction is pretty selfish and unless she’s doing super damage a bit pointless

1 Like

Like my strong characters Zuez, Shego, Animal, and Ian. Mai is the next most strong characters with best friendship as bonus skill that I need add. But i’ll be waiting when Thursday in prize wall

My question is, if the other side destroys a shield (i.e., reduces its HP to 0), does that count as expired, or does it have to retain at least 1 HP after eight seconds?

Same… the wording doesn’t explain that.

Any explanation, @Nugget?
Does destroyed shields counts too?

We can’t vote for the Mayor’s disk? Ironic. :smiley:

6 Likes

Lol
Happy coincidence

I dont know how to add the polls on my phone

Should be the same way as on a computer :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Here!

• Dr. Drakken
  • Jack Skellington

0 voters

This works no?

5 Likes

It will be better if you enable “Show who voted” mode :eyes:
Screenshot_2022-10-12-08-31-41-57

1 Like

Best disk for The Mayor?

• Drakken
  • Jack

0 voters

3 Likes

The mayor’s Jack disc is impossible to obtain, Jack is very weak, he dies, and the mayor is left alone and does no harm in the first stage of the friends campaign. Even if that’s the best album, it’s impossible if they didn’t update Jack

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney