Last few friendship disks looks like the until next update

True…
Sometimes they use it within 6 seconds, sometimes it takes a while

ironically, this disk is probably designed to counter Zeus [Ha]… who is also pretty much countered only by maxed Hatter :thinking:

Reflect. Joy. Timon.

oh I don’t care about the damage, it’s small, but being stunned at the start of battle is annoying

Never fought a modded one Ig

Damage can easily one-shot the whole team if not countered

5 Likes

+100M damage is small? Since when

4 Likes

Does the activation of the white skill from Hades disk even trigger Hex?

apparently it does, but I’ve not got it myself

3 Likes

Best disk for Chip&Dale?

• Kronk
  • Basil

0 voters

1 Like

Basil finally is good at something :sweat_drops:

But that duration of stun/sap is just sad, 3 seconds is nothing.
Still, that sweet HP/SP is good, and the cooldown on the Kronk disk is just ridiculous.

KOing an enemy is pretty tragic condition regardless of the cooldown.

Just saying, if the chipmunk were released 6 months ago, they would have 1000 energy at 5*, not 375.

So overall… we are getting pretty bad hero design there @Loutre, hopefully the trainees will do better job. Unless they are doing it, in which case eww.
We had broken heroes before… now just tragic.

only certain Heroes are tragic
Raya has a good disk effect at 5, just a cooldown*

And what heroes are me?

But why isn’t the duration of the sap and stun in the Basil Disk affected by memory level? Usually those kind of disks have that trait. (Something like Flynn’s Rapunzel Disk)

Let me rephrase that.

Each hero since Shego has aspects that are rather disgusting. Be it some low bonus on disk (usually) or some nerf which makes the hero basically worse than the previous similar hero (instead of ideally being equal)

Isnt that a good sign that power creep is being adjusted or even better, going away???

People complain that new heroes are broken. And when they aren’t, people still complain

As for me, I’m happy that new heroes are not broken. Now, people can actually use who they like, not because of some poorly design but have insane stat heroes :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Except Zeus for the moment. He is just stupid :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

tbf i think bolt is really OP too

No, these heroes are trash or not being viable.

Like Sarah or Gadget.

… no it’s just people don’t understand how to counter things. :unamused:

If you like Gadget or Sarah it’s going to be hard time then.

Also as Numi said, all new heroes have some stupidly useless stats like Bolt’s healing, all new bonus damage from red skills, other bonuses from disks, all bonus from RS and disks for Ariel and so on… it’s not balanced and it’s only frustrating and unfair.
Making balance even worse, and it’s a waste of resources.

Best disk for Raya?

• Rapunzel
  • Sisu

0 voters

1 Like

Best disk for Sisu?

• Mim
  • Mushu

0 voters

Mushu disk is just copy of Fairy disk for completely no reason.
And disk bonuses are useless as Triton will always destroy all shields no matter what, same as Dash or DW.

Mim disk doesn’t look great either… but at least they increased number of allies by 1.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney