Last few friendship disks looks like the until next update

Shields can still be useful on offense. Even on defense, some teams can use shields and not be wiped out by Dash or Darkwing or Shan Yu. (Not sure about the new kid on the block, Triton.)

1 Like

Shields are terrible now.

Timon and Shank together can’t even block damage dealt by Dash.

Fear + Shank can cause they reduce normal crits by 100% (they even block Calhoun…)
BUT using two extra slots just to be able to use a shield hero doesn’t sound like the best thing…

3 Likes

Funny thing is, I use Dash too :joy::joy::joy: I even use shield to defeat Shan Yu a few times :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Both Flik disks are bad. It´s just that the Bolt disk has some decent stats to use.

1 Like

Best disk for Hopper?

• Fear
  • Sheriff of Nottingham

0 voters

The Fear one is superior because Hopper will now always be doing something, not standing around doing nothing. Plus, scare!

The Sheriff disk is terrible mostly because Hopper mainly uses evasion, according to wakkatu.
If Hopper constantly kills enemies with his white with 5 star sheriff disk, he will be caught in a loop of using his white in arena and coli (like Mr. Big)

Sheriff disk is better.
Hopper will gain 750 energy everytime he uses it, so it will become a bit spam-able.
And it gives better bonuses, BD and SP.

But that tenacity should be changed for evasion, @Loutre.

1 Like

Exactly my thoughts
Skill spam with energy is pretty much always better. And same with BD/SP over HP and armor/reality

@Loutre

I don’t want to be “That guy” but… The disks aren’t flipped? I mean it seems more obvious that the Bird should be Fear disk and the Bag the Sheriff of Nottingham.

Or I’m the only one that feels like this?

Oops sorry for that… I’ll fix it :blush:

Best disk for Pete?

• Minnie
  • Mr. Incredible

0 voters

Best disk for Bagheera?

• Baloo
  • Yax

0 voters

Best disk for Kaa?

• Chip & Dale
  • Scar

0 voters

Best disk for The Underminer?

• Violet
  • Vinny

0 voters

I really don’t think his balancement is done yet but Vinny disk looks better

6 Likes

Best disk for Horned King?

Which Disk do you choose?
  • Shan Yu
  • Disgust

0 voters

both are bad… soo… Disgust disk, only for that SP.

2 Likes

I would say both are indeed bad, but the losing HP in case of fatigue might have a slight edge.

Was just about to post them

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney