Last few friendship disks looks like the until next update

Is it really better than the other? It has a lot of reality, armor and Hp. It also improves shields a lot.

I will go with Huey disc. That disc is better as it will work all the time.

Lilo disc only work when Luca slows enemies, which can be prevented by Flik or Hardy (many heroes can provide Hardy now)

1 Like

… always too, you gain huge amount of SP and tenacity removal.

Saying that, for Luca, there isn’t really a bad choice.

2 Likes

Both is his discs are good in their own way. His skill set is good too. The only thing I don’t know about Luca is his mods :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: he doesn’t need anything from mods…his crits are just bad…

1 Like

They been in the guide for almost a month now.

3 Likes

Haven’t checked that list…ever… Until now

Tbh, I don’t think 2 fantastic crits are enough for Luca. He needs at least 3 fantastic crit to ensure crit… If what wakkatu shows correctly

1 Like

Lilo one because reduces tenacity for the opposite team.

It’s like Bellwether or Cinderella disk but now gives an disvantage to the opposite team.

1 Like

I seem to remember Gerald’s are swapped

Also unrelated but Hank’s Pooh disk has never worked since its release. I’ve never seen it actually give hardy once

1 Like

I think this post should be in 4.3 issues @Phal.

1 Like

Yes and I’m sure it was, actually…
Ehm it may have been a lag, it happens sometimes

2 Likes

Question: will it reduce tenacity enough to affect Meilin, Quasimodo, and Agent P?

1 Like

Maxed it’s probable unless they have as allies Bellwether and Cinderella at the same time. Too much tenacity in those cases.

1 Like

It removes 1035, they gain 1035.

So they are left with only tenacity from badges, which is below the level, so it will work.
Only when there are two allies which gives tenacity it won’t work.

1 Like

Quasimodo will still have enough, Meilin and Perry no

1 Like

Какой диск для PHOEBUS

1 Like

Esmeralda disk for him.

2 Likes

Normally I would agree, but this is already a thread that is constantly updated because of new characters that come out with new disks, so this is fine.

EDIT: … Alright, but flagging the comment wasn’t really necessary, either, whoever that was.

4 Likes

Oh my mistake but seriously who reported my comment? There was no reason for it

1 Like

Some people just do it randomly and it’s so stupid I am not trying to start an argument but it’s terrible

1 Like

Well, you’re kind of doing it now by replying to my one comment 3 different times instead of just keeping everything in one longer comment.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney