Last few friendship disks looks like the until next update

Just want dip in and say a maxed Daymax disk for Dante gives Dante over 1T health.
But the game still doesn’t understand Trillions so if he is damaged enough it will simply say 1,000B on the results screen.

1 Like

You mean Baymax.

2 Likes

What’s the best disk for Eda?

• Fairy Godmother
  • Meilin (Turning Red)

0 voters

1 Like

Sorry for not posting best disks for heroes in a while, also I noticed that the Bagheera disk is the one for Shere Khan.

But anyways, best disk for Luz?

• Phil (Hercules)
  • Eda (The Owl House)

0 voters

2 Likes

Trash or Diamonds? Hard choice :eyes:

1 Like

Forgot to post from yesterday. What’s the best disk for Doofenshmirtz?

• Horned King
  • Perry the Platypus

0 voters

Can someone explain the horned king disk? Is it talking about initial skills like the Pegasus fly or Rose slapping everyone at the start?

It’s the Agent P disk that is supposed to affect skill cooldowns. It doesn’t affect the initial cooldown of Pegasus’s blue skill; whether it’s supposed to I can’t say…

1 Like

Oh my bad. Yeah that one. I tested it with a few heroes and didn’t see anything happen.

@TheGrillFather can we get some insight on the mechanics of this disk?

1 Like

I guess it affects skill cooldowns after the first usage of the skill (excluding skills that specifically say they can be used once every X seconds).
I mean it makes sense tbh, delaying the first usage of every single skill by 7 seconds would be incredibly broken against a lot of characters

2 Likes

Is there a best disk for Max Goof?

• Luz (The Owl House)
  • Doofenshmirtz

0 voters

1 Like

Is that 4billion initial true damage at the start not as good as the starting energy? I went for LU at first, but now I’m second guessing myself.

1 Like

Tbh I voted for Luz but I don’t think the two are too different in this case. The Doof one has better stats even… but starting energy on someone whose white skill spams speed buffs and does a lot of damage is extremely valuable

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney