Lavender and Timmy (Very Unlikely concept)

From the 2019 rpg, Grimms Hollow

Description: This reaper comes into combat with a variety of spells!

Quote: “AND STAY DOWN”

Position: Middle

Stars: :star:

Role: Damage

Trial team: Red

Animations

Entrance: Lavender walks into the battle and prepares her Scythe.
Victory: Lavender sighs.
Defeat: Lavender faints.
Basic attack:
ezgif-6-0414e99b69a9

Idle animation:

Passive: Every time Lavender lands a basic attack, she applies one stack of “Soul” up to 3 stacks of “Soul”.

Active: If this is the first time Lavender has used her White skill, Timmy will come out of her pocket and loom next to her. Every 10 seconds Timmy uses either “Cheer” or “Check”. Cheer increases Lavender’s basic attack and “Check” studies an enemy of the players choice for 5 seconds.
If Lavender’s white skill is activated when Timmy has already been summoned, Lavender uses “Slash” and deals damage X damage to all enemies, multiplying the damage for every stack of “Soul” an enemy has.

Green skill: Lavender cycles through 3 spells. “Strengthen”, “Resilience” and “Haste”. Strengthen increase Lavenders basic attack by 50% until her green skill is activated again. Resilience gives Lavender a shield. The shield starts with X health and gains X health for every stack of “Soul” and enemy has. Haste increases Lavenders attack speed by 25% for the rest of the wave. Lavender then preforms “Quick attack” in response to haste, damaging the closest 2 enemies. Lavender will first use “Strengthen”, “Resilience” and then “Haste”.

Blue skill: Lavender uses “Confident swing” and splits all stacks of “Soul” an enemy has to random enemies. The enemy attacked keeps their stacks of “Soul”. If the attacked enemy has 3 stacks of “Soul”, Lavender uses “Shatter” against the back enemy. Shatter removes all buffs an enemy and decreases their armour by X and cannot be given any buffs for the rest of the wave.

Purple skill: Lavender now gains 1 Willpower (Up to a max of 3) every time an enemy is defeated. “Willpower” adds 15 extra energy to every energy gain (Increased energy from dealing damage, Wall-e’s “Solar Power” etc). 15 energy is added for every stack of Willpower Lavender has. After extra energy is gained, extra energy cannot be gained for 3 seconds.
The energy gain has a chance to fail if from a source that is above level X (If a level 10 Lavender gets Damaged by a Level 15 Ralph, the energy gain has a chance to fail).

Red skill: Lavender can now share stacks of “Willpower” with her team. Every time Lavender uses her white skill, she gives 1 stack of “Willpower” to all team mates, even if she has no stacks of “Willpower”.
For every time Timmy uses either “Cheer” or “Check”, Lavender gains 10% more attack speed up to 30%.
+Hp +Skill power +Basic damage

Friendship 1: Lavender and Ian
Whenever Lavender is attacked by an enemy with “Soul”, she gains (Starts at 5, gains 5% for every star) % attack speed for X seconds. This can trigger every 15 seconds.
+Armour +Basic damage

Friendship 2: Lavender and Calhoun
Lavender can now apply stacks of “Soul” with her spells a part from “Slash”.
+Skill power +Health

This is my first concept, so sorry if it is “Eh”. I wanted to make an effective sort of “Wildcard” toon which could fit in with most teams. I encourage constructive criticism!

3 Likes

Well let’s see what we got here. First I don’t see a picture of the character but not going to focus on that. The white skill is definitely powerful. Umm actually okay there are a few things missing. But for a first concept it’s pretty good. Good job. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks! If you wouldn’t mind, could you go over what is “missing”?

Well it’s the red skill I don’t see any lasting stat boosts like for hp and so.

But the white skill 15 seconds? Might be wrong here but that might be a bit long.

Feedback!
You forgot to say the animation of the basic attack :upside_down_face:

You always have to specify the seconds

This happens if this isn´t the first time she activates her white skill

You can´t choose in green skills so I´d say that first she uses 1 option then the second one and then third one so, she´d be using: Strenghten → Resilience → Haste → Strenghten.

Here use a variable. Like X, Y or Z. whatever.

There is nothing like defensive buffs. Just buffs :man_shrugging:
By “defence” you mean HP? Armor? Reality? ???

The red skill is missing the 3 stat boosts

Always specify seconds

I think this is enough :sweat_smile:

Pretty good for a first concept :slightly_smiling_face:

I thought there was something missing I didn’t see. And now I know. :sweat_smile:

(Late reply, apologies) Thanks for the formatting tips!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney