Leaving forever goodbye

Well maybe I will continue reading on the side that just shows all of you guys were never my friends WHATEVER

(It is ignored, not muted, my bad)

2 Likes

Yes they do

From what I understand you are 8 years old Lightning_McQuee_XXVIII, but as far as you meant to lie or not I am not sure about. If it was on accident that they lied or didn’t mean to lie in that sense, then I think it can be forgiven. On the other hand lying to manipulate is different, which I am not sure if is the case here.

At the very least, it is up to you Lightning_McQuee_XXVIII and I wish you the best of luck in life whether or not you stay :-).

10 Likes

They lied, stuck to the lie, lied again when we confronted them, told the truth, lied, then justified the lie/truth…

2 Likes

Well I will stay by logging out and reading on the side

That’s a lot of lies… and one truth

@Lightningmcqueen_XXVIII I suggest to leave. You are not ready to handle the forums entirely and your parents should be aware of what you are doing on the internet. The forums is not used to make friends at first. Come back when you are ready to be mature and responsible for yourself and actions.

14 Likes

Not sure what is the actual truth or not intention wise, but at least no matter what this can be a learning experience/lesson either way I think, like what to not do next time :-).

And as far as you log out Lightning_McQuee_XXVIII and just read the patch notes and such on the side is up to you, but yeah hope at least it goes well for you in life :-).

3 Likes

I am sorry for being so Harsh McQuee, the main point of this though is that you can’t make up lies or impose things on people without consent… You made a lot of mistakes (and I forgive you), but please come back when you are older…
~Missing_Lyrics

2 Likes

Thank you missing lyrics I will read on the side for now. And the only reason I come back every day is because I love talking to you guys

Thank you yes I am turning 9 next month so I guess I will come back when I’m ten

Well that’s nice…

Ah I see and if so happy early birthday to you :-).

Sounds like a plan to at least wait until you are 10, so yeah hope it goes well for you while you are off :-).

1 Like

I hope well thank you guys for now and I guess see you when I’m 10

We hope so. But we also expect a slight change in your behavior.

I think I will have a better behavior by then I will still remember to do I have a photographic memory

How is this relevant?

3 Likes

That he is going to remember what he said now 2 years later

Arguments… what else is new?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney