Let's equip both disk like Mods

It’s pointless to complete all friendship campaigns if we can’t equip them.
please let us equip both the disks just like equipping 2 Mods.

Haha no. That’s too op and takes away customization. Mods have 3 types and 6 combinations.

2 Likes

No. Please never let this happen pb.

1 Like

Yeah…no.

I would however like to see unequipped disks displayed somewhere, so we have something to show for the work put into them. Not sure where or how, though

1 Like

The idea is that either disk works in certain scenarios. Putting them both on would be…OP for some heroes.

1 Like

Hard pass on this idea. I do think that you should be able to swap disks in a more fluid manner that what is current, but having both disks on at the same time would be ridiculous. E.g. Felix hyper speed freezing, Aladdin increased atk spd amd invincibility, Ralph increased stuns and healing on stun, DWD blocking shields and stunning enemies who crit him, Merida freezing and burning arrows. The list goes on.

Disks add an extra layer of strategy and have situational uses more often than not. It would break the balancing off a vast majority of characters if not all of them.

2 Likes

Come to think of it, this could be a good thing for enemy heroes (for example in Invasion) to increase power drastically and push the limits of good team composition. Definitely too OP for players though.

I just imagine dwd with both disks at 5*.
Bonus on 5 stats
Erase shields
Stun on critic
Invisibility on critic

Basically darkwing god

Oh heck no 4 both disks 2 be equipped.

1 Like

@Drone_IX this is one of the first topics I have seen you wholeheartedly against.

Just picture it, Merida, every third arrow she shoots is a flaming ice arrow.

What? Flaming ice arrow? :confused: how could you have both???

So, I should try 2 imagine a super OP Merida? Ok.

(But I’m just saying dat it isn’t a good idea)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney