Lets Talk About Grind

Personally, I feel like the game is getting way out of hand when it comes to badges. Spending literally a month to grind out badges to get one hero up to max is awful and makes for terribly slow advancement. It isn’t fun. It isn’t gratifying. I’m getting to a point where the game isn’t enjoyable for the fact its so difficult to even raise one hero up. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.

Recently, I had to spend over 1500 stamina to complete one badge. One. That was in order to complete another badge which took almost as long with the other components. When we spend 10 days to complete one badge, somethings wrong.

To give some perspective, I’ve been playing for around 270ish days on server 2. Anything in the orange range of badges has been an absolute nightmare almost of aquiring outside of spending diamonds. Not a fan of the “Grind till your eyes bleed” game type and this certainly feels like thats what its turning into.

12 Likes

I wait till there are double campaign drop events. Then my raid credits are endless and my stored up stamina gets used. Plus I get two badge bits for the price of one :wink:

1 Like

It’s a cause for more hoarding. Stamina pots get hoarded, diamonds get hoarded, stamina refill charge rate items get hoarded, all to be used as soon as there’s a x2 drop event (which seems to always conveniently be the day before a Fortify the Network contest, which is another can of worms in itself).

The grind is real. And like many have said, it’s not fun. But the difficulty lies in how to balance it out. If drop rates are increased too much, it becomes trivial which is also not fun. I’d like to see the trial modes become all inclusive of lower difficulties. Having to raid a region 6 node for balloons feels like such an awful use of resources when your other materials need to come out of region 15.

Holding my breath. Your move, game.

4 Likes

The grind is horrible. The drop rate is insane. The stamina recovery is so slow and the free one we have run out so fast.

And do you know why?

Because if it’s not the way it’s now, people won’t feel the need to PAY :slight_smile:

That’s the main reason why Perblue keeps things the way they are… The same as why they increase the gold cost :slight_smile:

What a wonderful strategy :slight_smile:

As for me, lately I have given up on crafting orange badges… If I could have them, that’s fine. But If I cant, then I will focus on my other Purple heroes :slight_smile:

You can’t win if you don’t PAY. Simple rule from our dear Perblue :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Really !?
I never thought of that !?

Pls Tell me more :kissing_closed_eyes:

Can be tweaked with a reasonable drop rate. But unfortunately PerBlue has an approach on middle game and end game content that render their games nearly unplayable imho.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney