LetsGoDangerousBro Concept

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

How Do You Like It?

0 voters

1 Like

I am gonna say it. This is the worst concept I have ever seen.

And don’t add you in a concept about someone else it just makes yo look like all you care about is your self.

12 Likes

And LGDB isn’t even affiliated with @AFireLifeOfOneOfAKind

8 Likes

And I bet that it was CSN who said this concept was a 10

9 Likes

Thanks for making a concept on me and ruining my self esteem :expressionless:
Even though you made a concept on me, most of the skill sets is about you. The only change is to not include you in it, and it will be better.

11 Likes

Can you guys at least try to be a little less harsh/negative? He clearly looks up to LGDB and wanted to make something for him. Even if it isn’t of great quality, you shouldn’t be so rude to him.

4 Likes

Well, yes they made a concept on me. But he also threw himself in it. And I do more than just think.

2 Likes

David? David?!

3 Likes

Oh wait lol I just saw that my bad heh heh.

2 Likes

Regardless of everyone’s opinions, this should not have been flagged. Flags are for when someone violates forum rules, not when they post something you don’t like.

10 Likes

Well, only if the concept doesn’t include CantStopNow in it. The concept will be better.

2 Likes

@AFireLifeOfOneOfAKind
Ignore all the other replies saying horrible harsh things, this concept isn’t the best but it isn’t the worst, I can assure if you read some other concepts and just kind of study them you’ll be one of the best in no time! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It would be better to write this as

Basic attack: LetsGetDangerousBro thinks, causing damage

so that it’s clear what it’s about. Also, basic attacks always do Normal damage unless specified otherwise.

Always use X for variables. The only things that should have a static amount are energy, tenacity, normal/fantastic crit, conservation, effect time, or percentages. This skill doesn’t have an active ability, either.

This needs a variable (X), and the skill name doesn’t make sense. What action do they perform at 0 HP that heals them?

Also needs a variable, and 50 seconds is far too long. Maybe 10 seconds instead?

Needs a variable, and red skills also give a handful of stat boosts.

All in all, could be decent with some editing. A for effort. :+1:

7 Likes

Had a hard couple of seconds to find out was going on since was seeing both your and LetsGoDangerousBro name back and forth then realized its a double character like Simba and Nala or Ducky and Bunny.

Apart from not having a small introduction It’s alright.
Try practice by using the forum tools to organize and better edit on your concepts.

Also no friendships? Or his search for danger is so high that no friends can ever keep up :sweat_smile:

It was a good try.

6 Likes

Ugh this is terrible, hope there is never a concept about me on this forums

3 Likes

I probably walked into them making a concept of me didn’t i

1 Like

4 Likes

what i think about this.

Warning! A New White Skill! :warning:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney