Level-lowered friendship disks

While I appreciate the lowering of the level cap for the friendship campaigns, it seems that the original enemy levels are still on those campaigns.

Example: the WALL-E/Baymax Disc. Until now I hadn’t been able to unlock it (both heroes are currently lvl 70, P2 & P1 rank respectively). While enemies are still at level 60, they’re currently set to Orange rank, significantly higher than (what I think) a normal player at that level range would be.

I’m not terribly big on RPGs, so I don’t know if this is an unreasonable request, but it just seems lioe common sense to me to scale down the difficulty just a tad.

2 Likes

The fact that they are only 1 star and lower level should mean they don’t pose too much of a problem. Colour rank alone doesn’t make a huge difference by itself.

3 Likes

Okay, noted; you have a good point there.

Since I haven’t had time to look over every stat increase I’ve encountered, do stars and levels generally have a bigger impact on stats than color rank? Like, is there a hierarchy on which factors have the greatest impact? Or does it generally depend on the situation?

1 Like

Honestly I couldn’t tell you for certain, I can only really give you my gut feeling based on experience but generally you need to fairly even spread. I think stars probably have the biggest impact (apart from skill levels) but then depending on who you are using/facing team level can play a huge role. For example, with the screenshot you posted, so long as Wall-e is higher level than his opponents (with skills to match) you know his freeze ability is always going to stick.

2 Likes

Unlike this, Animal and Anger mission has enemies that exceed the lvl cap of the server (my server has a lvl cap of 145, while they are 149, and yea, i know it’s not that big of a difference but Peter Pan still dodges too many of my attacks).
So i hope Perblue would change this.

1 Like

You need to be stronger then purple for that anyway. Took me an orange + 1 for both characters to win.

I’m pretty sure the lowering of the friendship caps was unintentional - therefore it stands to reason that the enemy rarities should be left as they are, to maintain equal difficulty as before :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t know, lowering the level cap for virtually every friendship campaign seems pretty big to do unintentionally. But you might have a point; I guess time will tell.

I haven’t had time to peruse the entire Patch Notes, so I can’t speak on that.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney