Lilo is bound to be a character in this game

Lilo is cute, silly, brave and more! This is some of the reason’s as into why we NEED HER in the game.

Support, damage , back row.

Blue team.
Quote: “Ohana mean’s family, family means no one gets left behind.”
Number of stars when you get her: 2.

Entrance: lilo will run in very wet and will get ready to dance for her team!

Victory: lilo will smile happily with her hands in her hips.

Defeat: lilo will slip on water that was on the floor, when she slips her hula crown will tilt and she will try to raise it smiling worrily.

Vudo pickles!: white skill: Lilo will take pickles from a jar and smash them on the ground, dealing ( for starter lvl, 350 hp and when you lvl it up it will increase by 25) to all enemy’s and the hp Lilo drained will go to her and her allies healing them for the hp she took away.

Green skill: hula skills: Lilo will dance hula until all her energy disappears, the dance heals all allies and Lilo for 245 hp. Note: if Lilo get’s stunned or silenced while doing the dance, her allies and her will take away the ho that Lilo has given them and give it to the enemy’s!

Blue skill: this is scrump: Lilo will take out scrump from her backpack, it will scare her enemy’s for ( starter lvl is 4 seconds but if you lvl this skill up, it goes up by 3)
Note: this skill will not affect enemy’s at the lvl ( whichever lvl you guys want!)

Purple skill: Lolo is annoying Lilo: when Lilo reaches 0 hp, she will lie down on the floor with a record next to her and will mouth the lyrics, annoying her enemy’s dealing 50 damage and decreases their accuracy and damage. Note: this skill will only be used once a battle.

Red skill: mr bubbles: lilo will be taken away from her allies because mr bubbles found out that she is by herself and this will happen after Lilo used Lolo is annoying Lilo and Lilo is at 0 hp. Mr bubbles will drive Lilo away from the battlefield and the allies will get increased damage,health, skill power and more!

Friendships: stitch and Ariel ( if she get’s added to the game).
Stitch will help Lilo compete in a hula competition and on the way to get to the competition they meet friends and creeps!
Ariel will teach Lilo how to swim deep into the sea because she wants to get the golden tuna for her tundra sandwich day.

Thank you so much for viewing! I hope you guys will think of this being a fantabulas topic! Feel free to comment anything from kind things to worse things and mistakes plus topics I should make and talk to whoever is in this chat place if it’s not about this topic!

The other thing is missing are her role and the friendships

What do you mean by “attacker”?

means*

gets*

Why is she wet? Did she just finish swimming or something? (Also, I don’t know how well you’d be able to dance if you’re wet…)

Where does the water come from? Does it just magically appear under her if she is defeated?

Does she smash the jar or the pickles? The wording is confusing.

When it comes to numerical values, you can just use a variable instead (“dealing X damage”, for example). This also applies to the rest of your skills.

Also, how does smashing a jar/pickle on the ground heal allies?

Shouldn’t this be her White skill, then, since those are the skills that require someone to have full energy?

That’s… an odd mechanic to add to a skill.

Debuff/buff times are never affected by leveling up a skill. Make this one set amount of time and add a “This has a chance to fail against enemies above level X” instead.

Who is Lolo?

She*

… What is “accuracy”?

Also, does Lilo heal or anything with this? Because it sounds like it’s meant to be a revive of some sort, but Lilo doesn’t really gain anything once she reaches 0 HP.

Red Skills are always passive effects, so this doesn’t really work.

Honestly, don’t include a friendship with a character that isn’t actually in DH:BM yet unless you plan on making a concept of that character as well.

Please look at this guide to learn more about how to improve your concepts.

Should you use a picture for this? I think you’re missing it.

Honestly the red skill is really complex :dizzy_face:

Ok 2 answer all your “ add on’s” to my topic here they are: for the defeat’s and entrance, she was swimming at the beginning of the movie and she hurried to the hula class and she was wet so in my topic she dried off while running, and her defeat, yes it magically appears. For the white skill: it’s voodoo so it magically heals them and the other skills don’t need you to use energy! And I meant smash the pickles. Plus I can do whatever damage I want cuz it’s my topic. For the green skill: it’s what I want to add so. For your next question: Lolo is Lilo if you read the skill! For the accuracy means they increase damage and rally her and her allies. For the red skill it won’t actually happen but she will disappear after she does her defeat pose and I’ll just say that it happened. And for Ariel’s friendship, I think it will happen but if it doesn’t I’ll say that she earns a chance to go explore all the islands in Hawaii and hopefully find experiments with Peakly. But little does she know that creeps creep around every turn and corner!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney