List of team types

I am trying to create different meta teams, can someone help in filling & improving or suggest more types of teams.

here is the matrix of meta

1 Like

Some names are spelled wrong first of all. Second of all, different types of teams can have more than 1 combination.

1 Like

Why isn’t oogie on the scare team?

2 Likes

He isn’t so good on old servers.

1 Like

I would say quorra, powerline, and launchpad on entrance team

I’m pretty sure that Tia does not scare. She only curses, silences and charms

1 Like

What do you mean old servers

Yes, but it does fantastic damage which is crit against scared team. That’s why added. What would be perfect scare team?

Gonzo, power-line, launchpad, hank&dory & baymax? Any thoughts on this team?

Zafar? It’s Jafar. Also he isn’t meta. Not on old servers at least. Mad Hatter isn’t sub-meta either.

Also, Jack is essential for a scare team. I’d get rid of Tia Dalma.

1 Like

The table is correct about him.

Wait, rapuenzel can scare? Also you spelled Rapuenzel wrong

1 Like

I used 5th hero as per opponent team or healer, So used Rapuenzel as healer.

What is meta definition as per game? I am quite confused about meta thing. can someone explain ?

1 Like

Can you please help me out in making other teams as all I am seeing arena is freeze, charm. Can someone give out of the box teams??

That is because some of the categories you made do not exist when it comes to building teams.

1 Like

Don’t forget Aladdin.

Powerline should be where jafar is on blind team. Oogie should be where sulley is on scare team (he may be bad on old servers as @Musketeer said, but there’s no way he’s worse than sulley).
On armor engine, you need Barbossa so that gizmo can get some studies and in turn some armor going.

Speed team : Goofy, Anger, Beast, Miss Piggy & Merida

Where are Animal and Woody here?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney