Live Chat 11/25

Maybe my other questions were hard to answer (or they aren’t allowed i know that maybe i touch topics that i shouldn’t) so maybe this one will be good one: we are close to finish the city map. Is there a plan of contingency about that or there is a limit in rarities (not level up, only rarity)? Will you share the roadmap parto of 2020 like last year?

1 Like

I actually think you need to bring back older heroes , you know every new char is op so the other chars are always on the last !
Even in hero refresh you don’t do a big refresh to a hero !
I just like to pick heroes that I like , like incredibles but all of them are so weak even at max level .
Red skills are nice but I think you need to give a better refresh to some of heroes
You did it to felix but i don’t think its changed alot you need to increase amount of damage ,
At least 100000 is a normal damage that new heroes can deal !
So I request this very much in the forums

Why you decided to choose Young Simba instead of Adult Simba?

1 Like

Are you guys proud to have this forums community and how it has grown sense the beginning?

1 Like

Ok so maybe this will be the good one: Some heroes don’t have a costume that is easy to design (like Scar, Sally, Hades, etc.) Is possible to make a contest here in the forums and ask to the community to help creating costume for these characters?

1 Like

Right now our focus is lots and lots of Quality of Life improvements to current features. There will be updates for Port and Trials, some for Guild Aid, and more. We’re also finalizing the design for Arena / Coliseum Challenger Seasons (name TBD), which will start development after the New Year.

There will be a State of the Game post coming up in the next few weeks that will expand on this.

10 Likes

And also could you pls add more toons from disney shows ?
We have alot of ducks as heroes but what about
Gravity falls
Kim possible :frowning_face:
Phineas and ferb
Wizard of Waverly place

Will the fountain to the right of the city have an use in the future it will it always just be decorative?

1 Like

A secret lab??? :thinking: lol

2 Likes

So Disney owns fox right

So does that mean that the situation involving star wars and marvel also fall into fox as well

And also…what if fox gave you guys permission to use one show to for heroes…what would you guys choose(if they give you guys permission that is)

1 Like

Hey Yzma, Von Drake, Frinklestine, and who knows more need a place to work isn’t it?

7 Likes

Absolutely! Even though it can be tough to hear your feedback sometimes, we appreciate that you are passionate about the game and want it to be fun and successful. One of the things I have enjoyed is watching the community grow and, despite some rocky times, it’s a supportive and welcoming place.

12 Likes

Don’t forget dr Heinz doofenshmirtz

Each of our teams is basically a collection of different Disney IPs, so we try to keep any heroes that belong to those IPs in the same team. For instance, the Blue team has heroes from Frozen, Toy Story, Wreck It Ralph, Aladdin, Alice In Wonderland, Hercules, Lilo and Stitch and the Muppets.

4 Likes

Ok, maybe this is easy to answer: Long time ago (wow i feel old telling this) existed a show with characters interacting between them, it’s was called “The house of Mouse” surprising i haven’t see any relation with this show yet. Neither a Hades-Maleficent friendship or some reference of the Queen of hearts greetings cards business.

Hope Lilo and other L&S heroes get added soon! And that if Pooh is added he’s also in Blue Team!

That one is hard to answer. But I can say that DH will continue to focus on Disney/Pixar characters.

9 Likes

Nah, any lab Dr. D is in wouldn’t be secret.

Imagine the music every time you clicked it.

“Doofensmshmirtz evil underfountain lab.”

5 Likes

Good, glad to hear that Marvel and star wars is not being planned in the near future. :grin:

7 Likes

No offense taken :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney