Live Chat: 3/19

Miss Piggy for sure, she’s a big fashion icon of mine.

1 Like
  1. Kim Possible is in the same state as she was in during our last Dev Q&A; Kim is still in the works! We decided to not have her tied to any schedule, so that we can ensure tip-top quality and authenticity to her character. The good news there is that she’s in progress, but the unfortunate side is that we can’t promise any release date near or far.
  2. None so far! Thusfar we haven’t seen delays due to coronavirus, but it may be something that hits us a little later down the line, it’s rather hard to tell at the moment. Of course we and Disney are working closely to ensure our schedule stays as close to on original track as possible.
2 Likes

Right…

(I really don’t like how specific this live chat is)

You could ask, “Which character in the game is the one you enjoyed working on the most?”

2 Likes

I feel like you guys should make a hero who can have multiple skills. Like we can build the hero how we want and use it any way we would like based on the skills available.

Why my comment is flagged? We cant ask questions in the live chat?

(me too) 10 characters

I have some questions:

1. How is Kim Possible doing? I heard that Kim is replaced by Goofy in Duke’s second friendship.
  2. How often you increase the level cap?
  3. How do you know what heroes to release?
  4. Any chances if Onward will make it into the game because of their movie release?
  5. What is the most hardest thing about developing a character?
  6. Any new modes coming to DHBM?
  7. If shows like Gravity Falls won’t make it to the game, how do you put in the badges that represent that show?
  8. How do you come up with red skills and not orange?

Please answer them and thanks! :grin:

Due to players’ feedbacks about Ralph, Vanellope, Elastigirl, Frozone, and Yax, do they deserve a refresh?

2 Likes

Okay then…

But if I recall, Polaris said this:

I am confused

3 Likes

Have you guys planned red skills for ALL old heroes or you just adding its randomly?

1 Like

Aright I’ll ask that question then: which characters in the game did you enjoy working on the most?

What was the process behind creating the roles and abilities for Tigger, Pooh, and Eeyore? I never expected to see them in a combat-based game like this, and yet I’m super excited to see them in action! :smiley:

1 Like
It was already answered...

Ok…

What happened during ‘‘hero development process’’ of Kim Possible, since she’s the only known spoiled by PB hero which was ALMOST ready, but… it fail. And almost year and still nothing :crying_cat_face:

Did it fail like this ^

So…
Characters with smaller role in movies such as Yax and Powerline are hard(er) to develop?

Not-fighting characters such as Miguel/Joy… are those easy or hard to develop into well… fighting game?

To anybody who will answer, what’s your favourite playable character?

What does it take for a character to be in the game?

Why was it decided that at red rarity there was going to be a new skill to be added, and not at orange level?

When will the discrimination against top tier stop? This is regarding deals.

Top tier = Max of 200,000 mod power after days of grinding.

Select users = 1 mil mod power for $5

What was your inspiration for Vanellope’s soda soaker?

1 Like

Why did you make these supporting characters playable?

How special are they?

What inspires you to develop them?

Why does mickey have no friend ship with Donald duck?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney