Live Chat: 7/3

Hi! Thanks for the live chat.

1. Is Anna still in the works or was she deemed too difficult? Any chance you could hint if she’s coming anytime soon? She would really complete my Frozen team. :slight_smile:

2. I’d just like to pass a suggestion for a type of hero - crowd control heroes (freeze, stun, etc) have really fallen out of favour because the newer meta heroes are all either immune to debuffs or are just stacked with hardy. To counter these anti-CC heroes I just wanted to propose an anti-anti-CC hero to make CC heroes viable again, at least situationally. Someone who can take opponents with stacks of hardy or immunities and turn that against them to make team debuffs even more effective would be great. I hope you’ll consider!

1 Like
  1. Is Perblue currently in talks to sell this game? The last new server was added about a year ago I think, which by my Dragonsoul experience is a bad sign.
  2. Is something being done about the issue that many players in Germany at least can only access the game via wifi since the last bigger update?
  3. War rewards should be based on a guild’s monthly score, instead of whether they reach legendary, because new guilds can reach legendary easily. Apparently, legendary is not so legendary after all. Also, you should never have to face the same guild twice during a season.
  4. The friends list is too small.
  5. The list to save hero formations in is too small.
  6. I hope more classic Disney Princesses get added before any Disney shows, like Snow White and Sleeping Beauty.
    7.why are there no more server mergers being planned? Servers are dying. You might have to skip some level cap increases for it…
  7. What does perblue think is an acceptable average Dollar price to upgrade 30 heroes in full to a new level? Currently, it’s way too high due to the ever increasing cost of badges, Stamina and gold. You are driving great and dedicated players away and they are not getting replaced. There have not even been any good catch up deals like chamber of gold anymore in the last few weeks. And mind you, this perceived greed (solo deals included) comes in a time of global crisis when many are losing their jobs!
  8. We still need more friendship Mission sorting options
    10.and more guild perks like a guild shop

Thank you and happy 4th of July!

2 Likes

Is there a possibility that characters from movies turned TV, like Lilo & Stitch, Tangled and Big Hero 6 come to the game?
Did you take on count reboot versions of the characters?

Normally speaking about datamined information is off Limits. But I have to ask: who or what is testdummy?

1. Do you guys plan on improving Missions?
  2. What happened to Kim Possible?
  3. Why is datamining “illegal”?
2 Likes

In friendship campaigns, how do you choose secondary Heroes(such as Vanellope, Calhoun, and Felix in Zurg and Rex’s Campaign) for a friendship duo? Is it based on synergy, or to match those secondaries to the heroes they are friends with, or both?

Oh and from our guild: Mulan is too OP, what is being done for game balance?

Here’s what happened

#1: Horrible Skills

Powerline’s skill and Mulan’s skills are too great

#2: Berserk

All already know that the beast had berserk. But in the update. Who else besides the beast skill.

And #3: Red Skill Solve

As Calhoun’s red skill. Not sure what it that mean. As the next future update. Some red skill characters had one of it’s top life. Not sure what it means eather.

Are you guys planning to release Kermit or is he now a scrapped character?

1 Like

Will you expand the amount of Pixar films you make Characters from?

I asked this on the other topic. Mind answering here?

1. Do you think about add new features? Like more than 3 waves per fight or something like ports but with consumables items or a merge feature where you get a basic badge free every x time and you can get badges merging them, a crafting feature for exp bottles or energy points to batteries… The options are huge!

2. And about have new consumables? Would be nice have new items like 1/2 energy required for campaing/elite during 24 hours, x2 items on ports, x2/x3 energy points with diamonds, Speed/strong/healing… Booster for City watch during 24h…

3. Would be easy to add a guild inventory where ppl can donate invasion boosters for whatever who need them? There’s a point where weaker members cant continue and their boosters would be more useful for the stronger members.

4. Diamond Crates Lvl, we will see their lvl increased some day?

5. Now the Live Action of Little Mermaid is being recorded have you thought about Ariel’s Concept? If Yes we will see her in mermaid form, in human form or a mixed concept like Evil Queen?

6. Surely the answer is no bc Tinkerbell is already in the game as skill but how about add characters from disney fairies franchise? This franchise has six movies, one tv show and lots of shorts plus books and her own magazine so would be nice have toons from this franchise

7. How you decide which character will be just one, a couple or trio and In this 2 year have you thought about a toon of more than three (like the muses from hercules) and then discarded that type of toon?

8. Last One! In this two years have been discarded toons that you never mentioned? Which ones?

Hope you answer my questions I love this Q&A’s!

1 Like
  1. Can…Upgrading skills cost less gold…Its painful tbh.

2. Rework to heist.

8.Good guild gifts please?why worst deal invasion deal is repeated…Plz listen us.

1. Is PB listening to our any feedback…Many of us gave feedbacks on Endless surge…and Gifts…Still no response

2. While giving heroes in Hq…some gold? And We end up in no gold…And cant hire merc…
    mErc cost reduce it. Or a Merc Coin system.
    For example If u get X gold from 1 district then By guild multiplier(Example- 1.8x) it gives 1.8x.
    So…what about if it gives x at time of clearing district and…when surge ends…gives 0.8x

4 Likes

It used to be allowed :man_shrugging:

How do you think we got PB to reveal KP’s existence in-game?

4 Likes

That answers that. I bet they now wish they hadn’t;)

1 Like

As it know what happened like this month. Not sure for eather.

New Pixar Characters from This Year’s upcoming movie or Kim Possible Long a Waiting Arrived by Chear People on this Forms

I wonder do Disney Heroes have an official Discord server or have there been plans for 1?
While we do have a good community server, I just thought it could be interesting to ask just in case :-).

Also, hope we all aren’t sending our messages too fast for you all to reply.

5 Likes

I can’t think of much game-related I’d want to ask, I could offer various suggestions but they’ve already been aired elsewhere and this isn’t the place.

One thing I’d be curious to know - has there been any consideration of introducing a DS style gamesage program? For DS that felt like a great way of providing feedback to people who played & enjoyed the game as regularly & the same way as any of us, and had a direct, regular line of communication with PB. I know at times the GS expressed frustration at feeling like they were talking to a brick wall, but we often feel that way already & some sort of additional communication can only be beneficial.

It also helped keep the forums & game, to some extent, a tidier & more focused place - something that tends to lack here, especially on non-working days - probably due to the nature of it being a Disney game.

So yeah, I’d be interested to know if such a thing has ever been thought about & either dismissed or still in consideration for the future, and why!

2 Likes

Fatigue is the opposite of Hardy

It is applied onto enemies and it blocks buffs

11.We need An Invasion refresh…Its been more boring + more hard.
12.And…What about gifting individually…The deals appear in front of yourself…U can gift to any of your frnds mates…Or Resource trade

13 Disequipping mods upgrade is really needed

1. Missions need a rework…They should be enjoyable…Its just a TIMER…And wait for it…and done…We need a feeling in it…Like animations? Possibly

2. Hello?WHERE IS KIM?tenor (2)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney