Loading Issue

Im having a loading issues since the last update… and that’s no matter if I use Wi-Fi or LTE… the game stuck at this place (see screenshot) and sometimes message is coming the game is not available…

Someone else having the same issue?

@Loutre is this a known issue? Server 1…

P.S. I can’t upload the screenshot it says I can’t embed a media in this post?

3 Likes

I have the same issue for 4 hours now…

Also the customer support is ignoring me…I tried restarting my internet connection, restarting my phone, deleting the game and then re-installing it, and nothing seems to be working…4 hours later I still can’t access the game. I don’t know if the servers are down…

Also the forums website is loading slower then normal… I think it’s a server issue from the game

У меня тоже самое, в конце загрузки встаёт и все

The forums is not connected to the DH server. It sounds like you may have an internet connection issue.

3 Likes

It can take a few days to hear back from support.

2 Likes

Like I said, it’s not an internet connection issue. Everything else on my phone is working fine (instagram, google, mail, facebook etc) except the game itself. I tried my other games that require an internet connection to work, and all of them do work.

The comment about internet connection was for @MaXxXx.

You will need to be patient and wait for support to get back to you as they can see more specific device information than I can via the forums.

3 Likes

But we have the SAME issue…:roll_eyes:

The other user mentioned that the forums is also running slowly for him which to me makes it sound more like an internet connection issue since the forums are not on the same server as the game.

1 Like

But the loading issue is on every device and i already tried different connections… the game is slow and the loading freeze

And other people have the issue with the loading… so why internet connection?

Same issue the whole day. Location is Austria (Europe), server is S22. Even switching between accounts causes the Loading problem.

I need more information for this issue otherwise I suggest writing into support as I cannot see and you are not giving me the device info that you are using, if your device is up to date and if you have Google Play/iOS/Amazon.

I am not seeing this as a widespread issue at the moment.

3 Likes

iPad Pro, iPhone 13 Pro Max (both newest iOS 15), BlueStacks Android (Google Play). Location Austria.
Loading screen stays on “Loading” either shows “Unable to Connect” after around 15 to 30 seconds or stays stuck on that screen till I quit the app and restart.
Started to notice it heavily today, while I didn’t notice issues yesterday after patch.

I can make a video for you, run a speed test, ping or trace route to your server … just let me know what you need.

Also heard from guild mates in Belgium they’re having the same issue.

Please write into support regarding this issue.

1 Like

The problem continues even after I wrote support… I made everything I was told…

Have you tried uninstalling / clearing the game cache and reinstalling? Sometimes if an update gets interrupted or doesn’t get installed properly for some reason, bits can go missing.

Not sure what else to suggest as I don’t think this is a general issue, more specific to your case

Yes I deleted the game and reinstalled also

Same issue today, the support insist that it’s a connection issue, but like I said many times now everything else that requires internet is working…except the game itself.
So yeah,cudos to the support

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney