Lost in the Internet (Story-in-motion)

Hello and welcome to this story topic! A few months ago I started this story in the Lounge as a pilot. The story revolves arround Vanellope being missing in the internet. Ralph and Shank set out to find here, but don’t know yet what they will encounter (and neither do I).

I have shown changes in commitment, so you shouldn’t expect all that much. I did like to show to story so for to everyone, and give a voice in where it should go from here.

The initial idea was that the audience could give URL’s or places in the Wreck-it-Ralph franshise where we would go to and after that a poll to decide on where to go. However, not many people seem to want to contribute. I had great help from @Rinoxer0nte for the second and third chapters though!

For now we end chapter 3 with a poll, on where Knowsmore (aka search engine Ecosia) will send us next.

Chapter 1

It had been a nice couple of months for Ralph in the game of Fix-it-Felix Jr. He had wrecked the building several times and with the help of Felix even created a whole new gamemode: Battle of the Nicelander Stampede.

This new mode has two buildings where one building hates the noise the other is making. They hire either Wreck-it-Ralph or Calhoun to wreck it down till they hear no more. Felix is hired by the other building to stop the wrecking.

Now, Ralph enjoys the sight of the great hall awaiting a call from Vanellope, his good friend who resides in the Internet-game Slaugther Race. She has the time of her life there.

Beep Beep

“HELP RALPH!!” shouts Shank at the other side of the line “Vanellope has gone missing and I don’t know where to start. Me and my crew haven’t left our game that often. Can you help us?” Shank anxiously asks Ralph

“WHAT HAS HAPPEND?” shouts Ralph back

Shank begins to explain how a mysterious guest invited Vanelloppe to a party with the Disney Princesses. She went along, but didn’t return at the time she told Shank she would be back.

After Ralph heard the story, he rushed to ask Calhoun and Felix to keep the game running, whilst he goes to the Internet to save Vanellope.

But where should he meet up with Shank?

Chapter 2

Place: https://wreckitralph.fandom.com/wiki/Tapper%27s

Ralph and Shank meet up at the fandom page of Tapper’s, so that Ralph can get used to the internet again. His last trip wasn’t exactly comforting, before he was saved by the Disney Princesess.

Shank is already inside when Ralph enters. She’s busy talking to Mr. Tappers himself. He does a look a little off, but Ralph blames the Internet for that. Behind the bar there is also a women now, whom Ralph does not recognize. He decides to just walk up to Shank.

Shank: “Hey big boy, I hope this place comforts you a bit, because this ride is just starting. The Internet is a big place you know. Vanelloppe could be anywhere.”

Ralph: “Well some things are off about this place. Tappers himself seems a bit off to be honest… And who is that lady behind the bar?”

Shank: "Oh that’s Princess Zelda. Tappers fell in love with her a few weeks ago. Their love was written…

Ralph: in the stars?

Shank: No, in a fanfiction… It’s not so heavily dramatic today, but I have been here with Vanellope last week. Let’s say they both got it pretty bad.

But back to business. I want to introduce you to Helen Chen in a minute. I met her here last time I came here with Vaneloppe. She knows an awful lot about games. More specifically about something she calls going Turbo, although I am still unaware what that means."

Ralph: “Turbo was a character in a game from our game-arcade. Once his 2d-game began declining, he moved to a 3d-game where he didn’t fit in. He ruined both his own game and the game he visited. After that he went to Sugar Rush and coded himself into the game as King Candy. Vaneloppe and I defeated him…”

Shank: “But what has that to do with Vaneloppe?”

Helen Chen steps into the bar and walks up to Ralph and Shank.

Helen: “What do you need me for Shank?”

Shank: “Vaneloppe went missing and I hoped you might know if you know where we could look for her?”

Where is Helen going to send Ralph and Shank?

Chapter 3

Place: Knowsmore from Searchbar (kinda)

Helen thinks for a moment who could be a good starting point. The internet is a big place and online games could be found anywhere. Whilst Knowsmore is not a pleasant helper, it might at least be a start

Helen: I think going to the Searchbar is always an option to start an investigation. I haven’t noticed that Vanellope was not happy where she resided, but it might be we all missed something. So try to ask Knowsmore first. You can always come back to me if you need me!

Shank: Thanks for helping Helen. We are on our way to Knowsmore, whoever that is.

Ralph: Knowsmore?! Did I hear that correct?! Not him!

Shank: Can’t be that worse right?

Ralph and Shank go to Shanks car that is now modified to take them around the internet. Shank takes the wheel and starts to drive them towards Knowsmore. While Ralph is sitting beside her nervously clapping, Shank is relaxed driving towards the goal.

When they arrive, they already see Knowsmore in the distance waving towards them. He seems very happy that he can help them search the internet. A little bit too happy.

Knowsmore: Hi! How can I help you?

Ralph: Well, It is kind of a long story, but Vanelloppe is missing so we would like to ask you: Where do we find Van-e…

Knowsmore: Vanessa Bryant?

Ralph: NO! Van-el-lo

Knowsmore: Novanilla app?

Ralph: Van-el-lo-ppe

Knowsmore: Vanellope von Schweetz. Vanellope von Schweetz is a fictional character from the 2012 film Wreck-It Ralph.

Ralph: What are you talking about?

Knowsmore: Vanellope von Schweetz | Disney Wiki | Fandom is your first result. Would you like to go there?

Go to Disney Wiki?
  • Yes
  • No, go to Knowsmore’s 3rd suggestion
  • No, go to Knowsmore’s 10th suggestion

0 voters

13 Likes

This is interesting! So like we tell Ralph to go to certain web pages that exist like Disney WIki (The one currently now).

I would say no, I have a feeling that if Ralph checks that there’s a page detailing the ‘personal life’ of Vanellope well… tbh I don’t know how he’ll react, but it won’t be good.

I would say to go one of the later suggestions, although I don’t understand to what those suggestions refer at.

This is why I’m hesitant to choose one of those options. We don’t know where they’ll lead yet.

1 Like

Refer to nothing yet! Those are mystery options that even I don’t know yet!

2 Likes

8 Likes

I want to see what happens when they see that there is a movie about them

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney