Lots of creeping issues pushing me away

Please look at these issues or else I will be gone and I doubt I am the only one. My guild chat is saying similar things.

Escalating grind. Things take way to long to get now. Unless you pay you have zero chance of maintaining even a dozen maxed characters. Soon it will be impossible to maintain five.

Six Stars: Stupid decision that robs a sense of accomplishment from players. Getting five stars on all characters was a possible long term goal. Getting six is nearly impossible. Unless you pay.

Annoying pop up ads: we supported you without them. Get rid of them please.

Very few daily bonuses: We used to get cool bonuses each day. Now we get them maybe weekly. Replaced by power up x character. Which sucks.

Too many currencies. Seriously look at your market.

Gem items snuck into currency driven markets. You have a market for each of the many currencies. Yet some of the time you sell an item for gems instead of that currency. The position of this random gem based item moves around in the store. This looks like you are trying to make me make a quick accidental purchase. And no I’m not talking about the main three markets where things sell for gold. You sneak gem bought items into the other stores. Sneaky.

Heist: No punishment for afk players after MONTHS of people complaining. Just auto boot players after a few minutes of inactivity but… nah. Instead we get yet another currency.

Mods are trash. They are another badge with worse stats and a high cost to level. Oh and you can’t grind for the material to level those for free. You push people into your contests… to get a dribble of the stupid resource. Annoying. Unless you pay.

Alternate costumes: great idea. Except for the stupidly long grind to get a cosmetic item. Oh and again just another carrot to bait players into pushing hard in these contests… annoying unless you pay.

Money sink contests: The contests used to be fair. Now the ones with decent rewards are all money sinks absolutely requiring you to pay money to even get all tiers of rewards. If you want to place in the top 1% you have to pay.

Crappy contest rewards: In general the rewards for the contests have sucked… and we’re easily ignored. No doubt this is why the cosmetics and mods were essentially locked behind them. You need to suck players in and get them paying.

Free Mickey was great. Free Skellington at Christmas? Nope. Nothing for Christmas but some digital snow.

The more I play, the weaker I get. This is biggest single problem with such a heavy p2w game with the developers really designing and making decisions around sucking up money and ignoring player experience. I steadily climbed the overall leaderboard cracking into the top 80 players before reaching a plateau. Since the. I have been on a steady irreversible decline. I am now in the top 250. What caused the slip? Did I stop playing the game? Nope I log in everyday, and complete all the daily content. Haven’t missed a day. So what is it? I am not paying as much as others. Now that is in itself fine - except your design choices are only focused on those who pay and pay a lot. Look above at all those legit issues. Most don’t impact paying players. This is intentional and in the long run it makes me a progressively weaker and weaker account despite not playing or devoting any less of my time. Watching the goal posts always, relentlessly move farther away from you - in the end leads to people seeing the systems in place and the game itself as predatory. A thing designed to soak players up until they no longernpay. Then it is shutdown and another similar game comes out with a different license and the soaking of players continues.

Sucks. Please give a damn about this game and resist that pattern.

4 Likes

So you want to be more powerful than those that spent more money than you. Clearly this isn’t the game you looking for and i agree with the previous post, just quit.

1 Like

Zero chance of maintaining a dozen maxed characters and near impossibility for five? Please. I keep most of my Heroes to at least level 60 or above and level up their Skills to pass the 60 , 60 , 40 , 20 threshold. “That’s nothing compared to the 100 Level Cap and Orange +2 Maximum Rank” you might say, but doing so improves the chances of them being useful in Team Battling like Coliseum, Guild War and Surge.

You don’t need to pay for that: there’s other ways you can grind Chips like Guild Crates for example. It’s your choice whether you grind for those Stars or not.

One point I could agree with.

TBH, I’d use those Power Ups in other stuff that are necessary in Team Building: Surge, CW, Arena, Coliseum, Guild War

That will happen if more mechanics are implemented. Plus, it’s a good way of Farming Chips and other Items.

Another point where I could agree with, especially with the Memory Market.

They are planning to implement that in the upcoming 1.6.4 Update.

Not sure about Mods, I’m a S7 person. Never experienced Mods at all.

Not true. Just do your contests normally, maybe you’ll get Threads from Progress alone.

Not all Contests are money grabs… like I said, just do your Contests normally.

3rd point with the contests. See other replies.

They’re adding Elsa and Olaf at the next Patch Update. Something for compensation this Christmas.

Just wait till you get to higher levels, you will get to know the grind.

I’m at Level 86 at Server 7 where the Level Cap is 95 and the Max Rarity is Orange +1. I keep most of my Heroes at Purple or higher. There are some Heroes that I keep at Blue or lower. I level them up step by step, sure it’s slow progress, but it’s still progress.

In summary, I can’t say I’m the best at S7, but I’m not falling behind that much.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney