Loutre Out of Office Starting 6/28

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah, you need the vacation

15 Likes

We might all need a vacation if youā€™re the first to catch that.

16 Likes

Well Iā€™m talking summer classes so in 2 weeks Iā€™ll be finished and be on vacation

1 Like

Have a good vacation

1 Like

What about Jack-Jack

1 Like

Jack Jack was June 2 years ago

1 Like

3*

1 Like

Oh yeah because when I started to play the game in June it was him 2018

1 Like

Enjoy your vacation @Loutre!

And get a souvenir too.

1 Like

Hope u enjoy your break!

1 Like

Enjoy yourself! Iā€™m stoked to take my next vacation. Very close to the amount of hours needed.

The title scared me though. I took it as you were being removed permanently. I was like ā€œTHEY JUST GOT HERE! WHAT HAPPENED?!ā€

1 Like

I imagine theyā€™re both the community managers, but one just fills in for the other.

1 Like

No, Polaris got promoted to Producer (check their profile) and Loutre is the new Community Manager.

1 Like

Yeah but heā€™s gonna post the sign in hero sometime this week and Iā€™m thinking itā€™s tomorrow since itā€™ll be the 28th since Loutre is going on vacation tomorrow until next week Sunday

1 Like

Out of office? That makes me the saddestā€¦ sniff

1 Like

Well yeah but Iā€™m 100% sure that the sign in hero will be posted tomorrow since itā€™s the 28th aka the first day of his vacation

1 Like

ā€¦ Just because tomorrow is going to be the first day of Loutreā€™s vacation doesnā€™t mean that that will definitively be the day we get the Sign-In information. There are still 2 days left in June after tomorrow when the information could be posted instead.

8 Likes

Ik that but sometimes they come earlier than that

1 Like

But still, itā€™s not exactly fair to assume that the information will be released tomorrow just because thatā€™s when Loutreā€™s vacation starts.

6 Likes

Enjoy your time off! Take care!:+1::wink::beach_umbrella::ferris_wheel:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney