Luca,Alberto,and Giulia (concept 3 )

Spoilers to Luca!You have been warned!

Luca,Alberto,and Giulia come back to fight creeps,sea creature and all!
Quote:”we underdogs need to look out for each other.” “What’s under the dogs?” “Underdogs,you know kids who are different.”
Stars::star::star:
Role:Damage and healer
Position:front
Trial team:Blue
Victory:the kids jump and play together,luca and alberto as sea creatures.

Losing:alberto and luca reveal to be sea creatures and giulia seems sad

Basic attack:Alberto hits enemies,Luca heals low health allies,Giulia Heals the team or hits enemies.

White Skill:Vespa Run :fist:
Luca,Alberto,and Giulia enter by racing over enemies dealing x amount of damage

Green Skill:underdogs✊
Luca heals allies with low hp,Alberto starts fighting enemies,Giulia heals the team once they hit x hp.

Blue Skill:Ocean Life
Giulia tosses pasta at enemies blinding them for x seconds,as Luca heals the team while enemies are blind.

Purple Skill:Silencio Bruno
Alberto yells Silencio Bruno,Sheilding the team for x seconds,also silencing enemies.

Red Skill:Potoroso ( Sorry if I spelled that wrong ) Cup
While Sheilded,team is immune to blindness,silence,and attack speed increases.
+X Basic Damage
+X Skill Power
+X Max HP

Moana
Disk Name:Sea Can See
Disk Effect:Luca Can Heal The Team Faster with x more speed
Other Effects:
Luca Can Heal The Team Faster with more then regular speed with x more speed
+X basic damage
+X Skill power
Campaign:Moana,Luca,Alberto,and Giulia traveled by boat to help sea life when a few creeps started breaking the boat

Peter Pan
Disk Name;4 kids in a imaginary world
Disk Effect;Luca,Giulia,And Alberto can now race at the speed of sharks chasing fish while entering
Other Effects;Luca,Giulia,And Alberto can race out doing x more damage and x more speed
Campaign;Peter Pan Takes Luca,Giulia,And Alberto To neverland ( or is it netherlan o-o ) To introduce them to his friends,but run into creeps on their way to his friends

“Healer” isn’t an official role in DH:BM…

That’s… a lot for a basic attack. What determines whether Giulia hits enemies or heals allies? Also, this should be mentioned as a passive effect in the White Skill.

Wait… by “enter” do you mean “enter the battlefield”? Because if so, then this doesn’t work as a White Skill.

If you just mean that they race through enemies when they activate this skill, then that works, but the wording makes it seem otherwise.

… Isn’t this basically the same thing as their “basic attack”? Or am I missing something?

For how much HP?

Purple Skills with animations are usually one-time effects only, so this either needs to be a one-time thing or needs to be a different skill.

Time values are usually set numbers, not variables. There should be a variable for Shield HP, however.

Also, how long does the Silence last?

I’m going to assume you meant decreases instead of increases, because otherwise this seems impractical.

Disk effects like this one are usually percentages, not variables.

… What? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I suggest reading this guide for more advice on how to improve your concepts.

2 Likes

Uh-I actually just posted this so this seems off that it was 3ms ago but anyways,to answer these

questions number one
Healer or support same thing,Alberto wouldn’t be a healer/support but a damage so-

Number two
Basic attack is meant for ONE person on the bike,via why it is a “basic attack”
Giulia has a choice,if her team is lower health then she can heal,if they are fine she will attack

Number three
It means “they enter the fight” more so the battlefield,if I need to continue talking about what the frick “enter” means I will cut a fish and throw it,enter means entrance meaning they enter the battlefield :expressionless: if i need to say it I started making this after my poll was made,it has been a few weeks I made this,so I was quite lazy to edit or move them

Number four
I made this at midnight so at that point uh-It is night when I published this sooo again I was quite lazy to edit,see,or move any of these!so I’m guessing you are smart and trying to alert me that I need to fix this so

Number five
Uh-Luca heals them for x amount of HP :unamused:

Number six ( this is a-lot gosh )
Uh Silencio Bruno can replace the one that is the EXACT same as the basic attacks hehe-

Number 7 ( this is so many concerns screams )
I guess?

Number 8 ( when will this StOp )
Then make is a percentage I am so bored of this grr

Number 9
I was trying to make an idea,if you looked at it they can go faster,I wanted to me a fish joke but I guess that can’t happen

Your suggestion
I looked at those,thanks for an idea but if you looked at my other concepts they look very similar.

The end
At this point I am so tired I needed to relook at all of your “concerns” and “requests” at this point I feel like no one will ask these anymore so thanks for that :yawning_face:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney