Luca discussions!

Obviously. And I’m a huge SCB fan so I know the Pixar Theory very well. They’re also doing a Disney Theory which is amazing. It is proof that everything is truly connected.

I also know about the Pixar theory and I 100% believe in it

Ok I will not quote it to stay on topic BUT it is when the characters are in the sewers and it seems like hope is lost and when Bruce dies. Our letdown sort of trickles instead of hitting you like a brick wall since there are a few throughout.

Thus proving Act 3 letdowns are a standard movie trope. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

2 Likes

Yes. It usually goes like

Act 1 - The Positive Beginning
Act 2 - The Action Packed Middle
Act 3 - The Letdown/Emotional Sequence
Act 4 - The Epic Finale/Cliffhanger (sometimes)

At least in my experience of movie watching

Most films are divided into 3 acts but yeah you get the gist.

2 Likes

sorry for always mentioning Turning Red

But I think Mei has the same powers as Luca, one turns into a sea creature, and one turns into a huge version of an animal. They just have different triggers

Luca: Water
Mei: Excitement

3 Likes

Wait… that is. Wow I am stupid for not noticing that.

2 Likes

You are not stupid I am just always thinking of Pixar and animals, so naturally, I am always thinking about Turning Red

This makes me wonder, though: what happens when Luca and Alberto drink water in their human forms? Obviously we saw that if it gets on them, they transform, but what about when it is in them? Or do they just not drink water?

1 Like

Good question.
Maybe the effects only happen if H2O hits them externally

It was awesome

Re-post from meme thread

3 Likes

“You know, we sea monsters have made great strides in the fields of science and literature.”

Anyway, i have seen the trailer, they would fit perfectly in DHBM.

1 Like

What is that a quote from? Thanks

Spongebob (10)

Funny, never watched that show, still heard the quote before though :man_shrugging:

SAY WHAT??? You never watched Spongebob before?

Me nether I herd of it

I always thought he was annoying, but I thought the musical was good, and it produced some good memes. I have seen a few episodes/movies though at others birthday parties ect

1 Like

Well your not wrong. But watch the first 3 seasons, they are so much better than the other seasons.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney