Luca Giulia and Alberto (Likely Concept)

Quote “Underdogs”. :sparkles:Fantastic Damage. :beginner:True Damage.
Trial Team: Blue
Tank
These kids have what it takes! Whether it’s Swimming Eating or Biking!
Mid

Stars.:star:

Basic animations. Entrance: Giulia Alberto and Luca hitch a ride on Giulia’s bike, Afterwards they head to their positions

Giulia: Front

Alberto: Mid

Luca: Back

Basic attack: Giulia slaps the front enemy with a fish, Alberto later follow ups punching the enemy

Victory: They run to each other a little bit after that the potorosso cup glitches into their hands.

Defeat: Luca and Alberto get splashed, While Giulia facepalms

WHITE SKILL: Cycling Practice :sparkles:Luca hops onto Giulia’s bike riding along enemies. Dealing X Fantastic damage.

GREEN SKILL: Silenzio Bruno. Alberto yells at his team removing all debuffs and Silencing enemies for 9 seconds. This has a chance to fail
against enemies and allies above level X

BLUE SKILL: Machiavelli!:beginner: Giulia throws machiavelli at the enemy with least hp. Machiavelli also steals a buff granting it to a random ally.

PURPLE SKILL: Ground gelato Alberto finds a piece of gelato on the ground eating it granting all allies attack speed by 50% and X hp. The attack speed has a chance to fail against allies above level X

RED SKILL: Underdogs!:sparkles: Alberto and Luca also hop on the bike throwing fish at enemies. Ground gelato grants a shield with 7000000 hp to the front line ally. Machiavelli also will KO the enemy if under 50% of their max hp. The shield has a chance to fail against allies above level X. The shield lasts for 10 seconds

Additional stat boosts.

900000 Max Hp.

20000 Damage to cycling practice.

320168 Skill Power

Friends.

Lilo. Story. Giulia is sick and can’t participate in the Potorosso cup. Luca and Alberto look for one more kid. They later find lilo.

Lilo Disk. Machiavelli grants 4 stacks of hardy

Allies. Joy. Dory and hank. Angel

Gerald. Story. While Massimo is out fishing with Alberto. Alberto finds 2 small clownfish in the water, Alberto picks them up thinking he will make them his Pet Fish.

Gerald disk. Machiavelli gives 20% of the health stolen from the enemy to the ally with least hp.

Allies. Kim possible. Donald Duck. Ercole

What disk would you work on? Would you put them on your team?

Well this is my first idea on here hope you like it!

I assume the stars are indicating that this skill does Fantastic Damage?

Include a variable to indicate how much damage they do with the skill. (A simple “dealing X damage” works just fine.)

How long does the Silence last?

Include a level restriction in this skill since it doesn’t do damage. (For example, “The Silence has a chance to fail against enemies above level X.”)

Wait… Giulia throws Machiavella at an enemy, but the skill heals an ally? I’m confused by the wording of this skill.

Purple skills are usually passive effects, so this doesn’t work as one. There are some exceptions, but not many, and they’re usually only one-time effects.

What in-combat benefit does Giulia and Alberto hopping on the bike give to the White Skill? Extra damage?

How much HP does the shield have and how long does it last for?

I would put all of these on separate lines so that they’re easier to read, because when I first read this concept, I honestly couldn’t tell that these were supposed to be the stat boosts.

You can always edit your main post to include this…

I would suggest looking at this guide for more advice on how to improve your concepts.

Stars are fantastic damage

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney