Luca discussions!

pretty sad, honestly…

As someone who wrote a screenplay, I can tell you it is almost impossible to avoid cliques and tropes. It is unfortunate.

1 Like

Unless there is a great pixar turn involved someway…

We just have to wait and see, but the trailer at least looks quite fun :smile_cat:

There always is :smile:

1 Like

So I saw the trailer. It looks really fun and laidback.

Seems like it’s going to not be as heavy as Soul was, and more upbeat and more adventurous, sort of like Onward but with a nice cultural flair that I love. It actually reminds me of Aquaman a lot.

I like how they’ve already established the two boys as being a duo, just like every Pixar movie needs, lol. So overall, really good. Let’s just hope they use Ocean Man for the end credits :grin:

This. I also think Julia will feel left out, and somehow gain a sea-power

I mean that is just obvious

establishing how humans evolved… Pixar theory!

You see, the SCB were right. It is all connected.

I guess yes. Maybe they will feel like they have to leave cause of their powers and leave without telling her and then she is incredibly sad and we have a scene like this in every Disney or Pixar movie where everything seems to have failed.

No! Just no!

1 Like

But they are not doing it on purpose I think. That is the difference.

The accuracy. :rofl:

2 Likes

Sort of like a Toy Story 2 scenario, like how Woody was torn between going back to Andy or helping out Jessie and Bullseye. I can easily see great conflicts happening here.

I agree here. It would be better if Giulia was a human, to keep the diversity so the story can be told

2 Likes

Or…
Moana: When Maui leaves and she wants to give up
Soul: When 22 becomes a lost soul
Mulan: Li Shang discovers she is a woman
Princess and the Frog: Tiana thinks Naveen turned into a human again without her
Et cetera, et cetera

We have that in every Disney or Pixar movie

The scene in Toy Story 3 where the toys are about to be incinerated, etc.

It is a classic trope in EVERY MOVIE not just from Disney. It is called the Act 3 letdown.

1 Like

As someone (I think @Imagineer_V) said, in the Pixar theory, this looks like the bridge between Wall-E and Monsters inc

1 Like

Do not know that much about things like that… :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

Possibly The Good Dinosaur also since the sea monsters may have came from the dinosaurs.

Before you ask, yes I do unironically like TGD

We even got one in my screenplay. You know what, I am going to go find it.

1 Like

@Commander-Rex, have you read the Pixar theory?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney