Lupin III (lupin The Third Hero likely)

TEAM RED

Lupin III is the world’s most wanted gentleman thief and the grandson of Arsène Lupin. He sometimes appears incompetent, but mostly as a charade to catch his opponents off guard. While he has been arrested and thrown in jail on a number of occasions, he has always managed to break out. He also has a fondness for fancy gadgets from time to time, such as in the movie The Castle of Cagliostro where his belt features many small gadgets. His infatuation with women, and Fujiko Mine in particular, is perhaps his biggest weakness, as it often lands him in undesirable situations. He continues his grandfather’s legacy of thievery.

© Monkey Punch lupin III

Basic Attack: Shoot The Gun

Animation
Entrances: Walking Flip The Gun
Victory: laughing Smile
Defeat: Arm crossed Angry

White Skill: Grappling Hooks Swing
Green Skill: Bomb Explosion
Blue Skill: Machine Gun
Orange Skill: Blood Shot
Red Skill: Lupin Gang

Friendship:

Violet
Kim Possible

Allies
Elastigirl
Mr Incredible
Dash
Kim Possible

1 Like

This isn’t a concept… wait, is it intended to be one, just in case…. read this guide

1 Like

you forgot so much , I swear you didn’t read the guide, what about the animations for the skills? There are a limit of 2 friendships, you clearly forgot so much, next time please… oh and another, there are no orange skills, Purple is before Red, another thing is the names of the friendships campaigns, only 2 friendships, and also please please please, there are four allies for each of the 2 friend campaigns, Lupin is unlikely and don’t forget the Disk power and names of the friendship campaign, we also need quotes of what the character said, is the character backline? Frontline? Midline? You clearly need to read the whole guide, but you did do pretty good, still

1 Like

Finish!! :grin:

Not what I meant…. What about the animations for the Skills?

1 Like

I Hope So, Yeah

I just finished watching the Lupin netflix series and enjoyed it a lot :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney