Luz for DHBM!

It would be really cool if they did add Luz, and I have my own concept for what I hope she would be like.

5 Likes

This is the concept in question: Luz from The Owl House.

Team: Blue.

Stars: 2.

Role: Damage.

Position: Middle.

Damage type: Normal.

I don’t know what quote she would have, but if anyone has idea’s, please tell me.

Entry: Luz walks in from the left, waving goodbye to Eda and King while preparing her Glyphs for battle.

Victory Pose: Luz calls Amity from the left side of the screen to take a selfie with her.

Defeat pose: Luz takes a blank piece of paper, makes a ball out of it, and throws it at the ground in front of her. She then looks angrily at the floor.

Basic attack: Luz uses a Fire Glyph to throw a fireball at an enemy, dealing a set amount of damage to the enemy.

White Skill: Glyphic Glare. Luz puts down a Light Glyph, healing all party members for a set amount of health. It also gives the party members a set amount of Energy.

Green skill: Plant Power. Luz casts a Plant Glyph, making a vine appear out of the ground. The vine then grabs the frontmost enemy, and throws them to the back. The vine also saps a set amount of Energy from the enemy after the throw. (I watched the show, by I forgot what the Plant Glyph name is, but if anyone knows, please tell me.)

Blue Skill: Abomination Attack. Luz calls her friend Amity to summon an Abomination to fight. The Abomination has a set amount of health, and does a set amount of damage. They attack by hitting the enemy with a punch. When the abomination dies, Luz has to wait around 7 seconds to be able to call Amity again.

Purple Skill: Cold Capture. Luz casts an Ice Glyph, hitting a random enemy with a pillar of ice. The enemy then is frozen for 4 seconds. When the ice pillar breaks, it sends shards of ice to all the enemy’s, dealing a small amount of extra damage to the enemy’s.

Red Skill: Witch in Training. Luz gets a set amount more health, and she does a set amount of more damage. “Glyphic Glare” heals her teammates for a lot more health, as well as giving them more Energy. Plant Power does more damage to enemy’s, as well as steals more Energy from thrown enemy’s. The Abomination’s made by Amity in Abomination Attack now have more health and do more damage. The shards from Cold Capture do more damage to enemy’s. (I don’t know if this is too much, please let me know if it actually is too much text.)

Friendships: Elsa and Agent P.

Else’s friendship disk: Frozen Friendship. Cold Capture now freezes enemy’s for longer.

Agent P’s friendship disk: Glyphic Teachings. Plant Power now steals a set amount of health from enemy’s.

(If you have any idea’s for me to add, like her Quote, or different hero friendships, please let me know. I had fun coming up with this idea. And thank you @muppets for showing me a guide of how to make concepts better, I appreciate it a lot!)

1 Like

Why can’t you post this in a wishlist? There is no need too make a topic about it

Because last time I did, I got told not to revive a dead topic. You even saw and said it yourself, and someone said a good idea if to make my own topic about it. I’m just trying to show my idea without making people angry.

Cool concepts!

1 Like

No I meant you can make your own post about character’s you want into the game

How do I do that?

I recommend this Guide if you plan on making more.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip @muppets, I appreciate it a lot! Also, I realized I left a bit out, so after this gets posted I will add some stuff that was missing the first time I posted. Still, thanks so much for the tip!

2 Likes

What can I say except Your welcome :grinning:

2 Likes

I can see it taking that guide into consideration.

I made another update because I left the defeat pose blank on accident. But still, thanks for showing me the guide!

Your welcome

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney