Mad Madam Mim is bad!

Hello I have purchased the Mim deal for 50$ I also leveled her up to Red +1 with all skills maxxed out and all badges also maxxed enchanted, she is just awful she dies soooooo fast and doesn’t do any damage what so ever I honestly feel robbed, also almost every time i use her white skill it misses, c’mon guys rlly the one skill that would make her half way usable MISSES OR IS DODGED, also she has yet to receive a friendship disk, I hope you have something in store that will make her a game changer because I’m done spending anything until she is fixed because she feels broken as all to me. At least make her white skill HIT is that to much to ask for. I’m sure loads of other people bought the same deal and are utterly disappointed. BE WARNED DO NOT WASTE RESOURCES ON MADAM MIM GUYS !!!

(I’d love a refund for this ugly old creep)

2 Likes

Maybe you don’t use her good :man_shrugging:

I felt that way about her when we had her as a demo. Which is why I haven’t spent anything on her.

2 Likes

Madam Mim is a very powerful attacker, but she has no tank abilities. Maybe having a tank or Megara with her helps.

1 Like

So, you had the opportunity to see how well she fights at max lvl in the chat spar, but you chose not to investigate this and instead just maxed her out without investigating?

That is entirely on you.

Maybe you activate her white skill before an enemies activate theirs??

2 Likes

Personally I’ve found her to be very powerful

For once a new hero isnt OP…

1 Like

IMO Madam Mim was released early to help the Yellow Team Invasion (which really suffered from low damage) - hence she hasn’t got a disk yet.

In Invasion she is absolutely broken Over Powered.

She deals an order of magnitude more damage to Mama Bots than any other hero (on any team).

1 Like

She has also the highest hp in game at R+1 so doesnt seems to me she dies so fast…

I second this. I just finished working her up strictly for Yellow Invasion after seeing what she did for some members of my guild last Yellow Invasion. I’m excited to use her this week.

Ok guys I have soon discovered her to be a total beast in the invasion, not all heroes are universal or arena gods, which I’m really liking and would love to see more of these types of heroes, just stop please stop with the cap increases please lol. It cost me almost 2k stamina to level 8 or 9 heroes to red 2 max, when I could have leveled 20 to r1 for that please make older heroes more relevant! Or give them a steady stat boost based on their original release dates that would help keep them sort of up to date!!!

2 Likes

is that… right? that’s nothing xD :thinking:

(or do you mean 2k stamina items, which sounds more realistic :sweat_smile: )

1 Like

Honestly…she’s what we called balanced. High damage (insane, I would say) but easily controlled.
Like Duck and Moana for example. We are now so used of having heroes who pretty much one shotted everything or just untouchable with insanely high skill and insanely high stats like Piggy, Randall, Gonzo, BunnyDucky. Plus crazy broken support heroes like Joy, TimonPumba and Animal just makes it worse. And don’t forget Jafar and Merlin.
Mim is bad because she is actually balanced, need a good team to actually make her good, really like back in the day. Her stats are high in damage but quite low in defense since she doesn’t really have good evasion and tenacity stats.
You put her against a team with a lot of heroes I mentioned above, it’s hard. But against other teams she can still work quite well I’d say. And her discs will give her much more value depending on what types of buffs she’ll get between offensive and defensive.

I’m just saying. It’s not that she’s bad bad. The other new heroes are just too broken.
It’s just my opinion tbh.

4 Likes

2k pots lol

2 Likes

Absolutely agree :grinning: and nowww we have invincible randall to worry about​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: I guess I was just looking for someone like him for 50$, anyways I’m satisfied now because of her alone I got to teir 45 in yellow invasion!!! I guess i put my foot in my mouth which i can admit…

1 Like

Precisely, if all you use her for is Invasion - IMO she is still a good investment.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney