Make your own hero!

Bill cipher.
3 star
Quote:we’ll meet again dont know where don’t know when oh i know we’ll meet again some sunny day…

(Super move: eye laser
Does 234% of damage and stuns for 5 seconds may fail to enemys higher then level 23.

Green: turn to stone
Bill cipher turns the closest enemy to stone stunning for five seconds

Blue: ITS A DEAL
Bill cipher confuses the enemy making the enemy attack its self for 3 seconds

Purple: barrier breaker
Bill cipher can now destroy all enemies shield

If you liked that suggestion sub to mj jones on yt
And follow master_jonster on Instagram

3 Likes

my hero princess

6 Likes

Hero: Winnie the Pooh - ‘The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh’
A back-line support hero how uses his his mind (mostly his honey) to help in every way he can.

Every time Pooh uses his honey it’s supposed to be the equivalent of how Frozone uses his ice to freeze the enemies, so when I use the word sticking when Pooh uses his honey to attack what I really mean is that it stops the enemies from doing anything.

Stars: 3

Quote: Oh, bother!

White Skill: Bee-utiful Honey
Fantastic Damage. Pooh throws honey at all the enemies sticking them for 4 seconds, the honey also attracted bees dealing X damage to each enemy. The sticking has a chance to last for 1 second when enemies are above level X.

Green Skill: To Delicious
Pooh eats his honey healing himself by X HP.

Blue Skill: Sharing to Care
Pooh randomly throws honey at somebody, if it hits an ally it heals them by X HP, if it hits an enemy it sticks them for 2 seconds. The sticking has a chance to fail when enemies are above level X.

Purple Skill: Energizing Flavor
Now ‘To Dealious’ and ‘Sharing to Care’ when used on Pooh or an ally, it will give them X Skill points.

8 Likes

Joy- Damage hero.
3 star hero.
“I just wanted her to be happy”
A front-line hero, this emotion always wants the best for the team.
Friendships: Jessie, Sadness (future hero I hope)
White skill: Memory Attack.
She uses the memory’s to animate his team (giving them energy) and do fantastic damage to the opponents, during 7 seconds.
Green Skill: We can do it!
She gives all her team +200% on speed and +100% of attack for 5 seconds, she can use this skill every 10 seconds.
Blue Skill: Reflexion.
Every time she is poisoned or scared she goes back to a safe place and recovers all her life and energy, she is inmortal for 2.5 seconds.
Purpule Skill: Joy is here!
At the start of every round she cures herself and all the team, and she attack all of the oponents with memory’s damaging them 5500 points of life, making proud all the team.
Basic attack: memory’s and ideas.
Wining: she would laugh and jump.
Loosing: She would take out a sad memory and cry.

7 Likes

I was thinking scar from lion king? His attacks would be stampede: base damage 155. Which would be a herd of gazelle (or w.e. they were from movie) trampling 3/5 opposing members (random…?). Heyna howl : base damage 25 to all opposing members and has (base) 25% chance of working on everyone under lvl 12 shows him howling along with hyenas… uhm Pride rock: which is a healing effect of base 540ish to self. And Mufasa: which is where he mauls them like he mauled mufasa, with claws… deals damage to one opposing member, base is 730.

I think it would ve amazing if they added mulan. She is my fave charecture of all time.
She could be a back line support charecture. 2 stars. And mabey they could put her in the city watch shop?

White skill: when a allay gets ko mulan inspires her allays giving them and incress of damage fo ___ seconds/rest of the wave

Green skill: mulan hits the closest enamy with her stick dealing damage and stining them for ___ secounds.

Blue skill: mulan does a karate kick knocking back the enameys.

Purple skill: avalanche, mulan fires a rocket at the mountian causing an avalanche, dealing ___ damage

Art from luigil.
(sorry if i did some thing wrong with the photo i am still pretty new to adding pics into a message)

9 Likes

I’d like to Screenslaver or technically Evelyn Deavor
Quote: " I’m not going to kill you. Using you is better."
Stars: 3
Role: Control
WHITE: Spotlight
Screenslaver uses her eye goggle lights to blind and damage enemies. This deals 217 damage and blinded enemies have a chance of damaging other enemies.
GREEN: “Look into my Screens”
Screenslaver hypnotizes two enemies to fight for her and her team. This lasts for ten seconds, and the time for hypnotized enemies increased as you leave up.
BLUE: " Things get Sillier and Sillier"
Screenslaver uses her oxygen tank to heal herself overtime until her tank runs out, and to also upgrade her attack and speed
PURPLE: Escape plan
Screenslaver calls in her jet to come damage her enemies. This deals 327 damage.
Friend:
Elastigirl

I couldn’t find any image of her by herself in that costume. But tell me what you guys think

5 Likes

your take on elsa is decent.
However i had my own ideas to contribute.

White skill: Summon snowflake
Elsa summons snowflake who stays on the feild until defeated. has x hp and does basic attacks holding a tree which does knock back and lets out roars which may slow a enemy
Green skill: Snowgies wave
Elsa lets out massive sneeze which release a horde of snowgies who cause chaos over enemies doing damage and slowing them in both attack speed and movement speed.
Blue skill: Ice spike wall
Elsa sends out a ice spike wall which has x health which negates 10% damage to allies and causes enemies to take 20% of damage they dish out done back to them last until out of hp then falls on the enemy and freezes em for 4 seconds.
Purple Skill: Slick and Skate
Elsa puts out a slick ice floor and gives her allies ice skates which increase dodge, movement, and attack speed for allies. Decreses movement speed and attack speed of enemies and accuracy of attacks. Ice floor has x hp and can be shattered. Which causes freeze for 6 seconds and does x damage from number of allies alive as she launches the ice skates at the enemy.

4 Likes

hero: gadget Hackwrench/ Mecha Gadget
Star: 1 star
From chip & dale rescue rangers

White skill
Wrench boomrang. Gadget throws her wrench like a boomerrang and pulls it back with a magnetic glove she made. Which does damage twice and does a stun on the enemy however has a chance of failure and stunning gadget on return.

Green skill: Jet Rescue
Gadget summons Jet rescue which drops a care package healing allies and then drops cheese bombs which do damage to all enemies and makes 1 enemy stinky. Which stinky enemy is the hot target for allies for both basic attacks and skills. on failure jet rescue does x damage but crashes into enemies knocking them back

Blue skill. Scrap maker.
gadget picks up parts during the fight 2 per second at 10 parts. Gadget makes 1 of 5 devices
energy siphion, sheild heal generator, skill jammer, team debuffer, or a dud which is just a bomb that explodes that gadget throws at the enemy. Energy siphion steals enemies energy and gives it to allies and prevents enemies from gaining energy for x number of seconds.
sheild heal generator. Gives x sheild to allies and heals them over time as long as the sheild is up. Skill jammer prevents enemies from using skills for 6 seconds if they use white skill it uses the meter, but stuns the enemy
Team debuffer. applies a random debuff to enemy team members for 10 seconds. Blind, slowed movement speed and attack speed for x amount, reduced skill power and basic attack for x amount, reduced armor and reality and tenacity for x amount, stinky to one enemy if they fall during those 10 seconds applies stinky to another target.
Dud does x damage to enemies and knock backs

Purple skill
When gadget falls the first time she summons mecha gadget who is giant mecha version of herself which picks her up and she pilots it.

Mecha Gadget
Has double the hp gadget has and starts wirh maximum energy gives all allies a powerful sheild. does two attacks with basic attacks

White skill: missle barrage launches a barrage of missles at enemies does x damage and gives blind debuff for six seconds and burn for 4 seconds.

Green skill: Double Wrench tornado
Mecha gadget does a spin holding two wrenchs and charges toward the enemy does x damage to all enemies knock back and stuns for 3 seconds

Blue skill
Stink spray causes blind for 6 seconds and applies poison damage over time to all enemies and gives the stink affect to 1 enemy.

Purple skill. Takeing you with me.
Once at zero health mecha gadget latches onto the enemy with the highest health preventing actions of that enemy and gadget ejects and leaves the battle. Then mecha gadget explodes dealing a high amount of true damage which may out right kill a enemy mecha gadget latched onto who is below x percent health. does x aoe damage to nearby enemies and applies burn for x damage over 4 seconds and blind for 6 seconds

2 Likes

Hero: Eeyore
Stars: 2 star

white skill: Depression
Depression causes the enemy to become depressed for 10 seconds which debuffs them heavily reduces skill power, basic attack by x amount slows movement speed and attack speed by x amount and reduces armor and reality by x amount and decreses accuracy

Green skill: wheres my tail?
One of the enemies has eeyore’s tail and motivates allies to target that enemy whos got eeyore’s tail to get it back for him and increase attack speed and movement speed and dodge rate of allies by x amount

Blue skill: house falls down.
Eeyore’s house falls on the enemies doing x damage

Purple Skill: Roll with the punches
Tenacity aura. Eeyore’s constent depression and bad things that have occured to him over years has increased his tenacity so much it effects nearby allies. Granting a boost to tenacity.

4 Likes

Hero: Dug
Star: 1
“Squirrel”

white skill:Loveing
Dug shows love to his allies which heals them for x amount with dog kisses

Green skill: Dog biplane squardron
As alpha dog dug summons squardron of dog piloted biplanes who open fire on the enemies doing x enemies on the stunning them for 2 seconds

Blue skill: Stampede of balls
Dug, his dogs, and kevin and his flock stampede over the enemy interuppting skills and doing x damage and knock back.

Purple skill: Squirrel
Dug marks one enemy as the squirrel and makes enemies and allies alike to attack them. last 1 second

3 Likes

Nice ideas kari you are creative

Saddness
From inside out
Star count 2

White skill: Blue
Saddness makes the enemy fell blue which does x damage, silences for 6 second and reduces damage enemies deal by 50% for 10 seconds

Green skill: acceptance
Saddness team learns to accept their own saddness which increases their will to fight boosting allies basic attack, skill power,boost their energy, and restore health by x amount.

Blue skill: Sad clouds
Saddness releases clouds filled with her tears upon the enemy doing x damage and slowing enemies attack speed and movement speed by x amount

Purple skill: Book Knowledge
At the begnning of battle saddness marks every enemy makeing every attack against any enemy have a increased crit chance of x amount less effective on enemies above x level.

2 Likes

Nice :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Sally
From nightmare before christmas
Star count 3

Sally throws her arm like a boomerang with her basic skill hitting all enemies then heals herself as well for a small amount.

White skill: stich up
Sally heals her allies by x amount and gives them boost of energy by x amount.

Green skill: Deadly nightshade
Sally poisons enemies for x damage over time.

Blue skill: permonition
at the begnning of battle sally allows allies to dodge 1 enemy skills then has more permonitions through out battle every 8 seconds

Purple skill: Pull yourself together
Sally ressurects herself and next or last ally with x amount of health and maximum energy

Jack Skellington
From nightmare before chirstmas
Star count 2

Jack throws 2 pumpkins hitting two enemies with basic attacks

White Skill: Pumpkin King
Jack lights himself a blaze and dances into the enemy doing x damage lighting them a blaze for x damage over time.

Green skill: Blazeing pumpkin barrage
Jack hurls a barrage of firey pumpkins at group of enemies doing x damage and lighting them on fire for x damage over time.

Blue skill: Scary Gift
Jack gives a gift to a enemy which does x damage to the enemy and knocks them toward Jack’s allies.

Purple Skill: Hairbrained scheme
Jack boost his teams armor and reality by x amount with one of his schemes.

2 Likes

Hero:Dipper
Star:2
Role:Control

Basic damage:Dipper creates spells that hits enemies.

White:Zombie Summon-Dipper will chant a curse that creates earthquake on the ground dealing X damage. After the ground has opened. Zombies will appear and gives opponents poisons that deal X damage over time.

Green:Bill’s Deal-Every X seconds, dipper will summon bill and shakes hands with him, making bill posses dipper’s body. Then he will throw three random attacks that can hit either ally or enemy. If it hits an ally it will heal them for X HP and if enemy, it will deal X damage.

Blue skill:Ghost form- After the duration “Bill’s Deal”, dipper will turn to a ghost making him invisible for X seconds.

Purple Skill:The three journals-Dipper and his allies are given X skill power

images

1 Like

Hero:Ash
Stars:2
Role:Control

I saw pokemon appearing on Disney so I decided to add ash in here.

Basic attack:pikachu is in the back shooting thunderbolts at enemies.

White skill:I choose you!
Ash sends out all of his Pokemon and uses their best attacks at enemies dealing X damage and giving each enemy with a disables.

The disables has a chance to fail against enemies at a certain level.

Green skill:Gotta catch Em all
Ash throws a pokeball at the nearest enemy and stuns them for X seconds.

Blue skill:Bulbasaur-Vine whip
Ash sends out bulbasaur and uses vine whip at the nearest enemies dealing X damage and knocks them back.

Purple skill:Captured
After the duration of “Gotta catch em all”. It will charm the enemy.

The charm has a chance to fail against enemies of a certain level.

Even though pokemon appeared on disney dosen’t mean it will come. Disney dosen’t own pokemon & I hope they won’t own it any sooner.

3 Likes

Agreed my dude. Wot a sprite cranberry?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney