This thread is there before Stitch was in the game

It’s hard to tell what your drawings are because of the darkness

1 Like

I’m finding A lighters room

Can you see now

Silvermist from Disney fairies- support hero/back/blue
Skills:
White skill:
Agua healing- Silvermist gathers all the water she earned from “water crits” ,then healing all her allies for 607 hp.If she hasn’t acquired “water crits” she instead damage enemies for 509.
Green skill:
Water crits- Silvermist earn water if an ally do critical damage …
Blue skill:
Water flow-Silvermist makes a wave which she targets an enemy with the most hp,then stealing some of its hp and giving it to an ally with the least hp…
Purple skill:
Generous H2O-Whenever Silvermist transfers some hp to an ally,that ally will gain 500 energy…
Red skill:
Panic rush-If an ally is KO’d, Silvermist panics then healing 75% of her allies max hp over the duration of panic rush…

Friendship disks:
Moana- doubles the water of Silvermist gains…

1 Like

Yes, we need Anna in the game to round out the Frozen foursome!

we already have joy!

Guys , even I know this topic is mine but I think it’s dead

Please, this topic is old. They’re made before these heroes are released in the game :expressionless:

1 Like

yes! Anna needs the attention and respect. elsa always the star in the movies. make her the frozen 2 version and im there

I’m going to make a new Hero On Wed

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!! i was waiting on somone to suggest Voyd needs to be in this game immedietley

No she doesn’t.

Well Anna was the main character of Frozen, so for Frozen 2 they made Elsa the main character.

Not Disney.

that could be true, but in terms of who got attention from both movies from kids is elsa i have a whole bunch of evidence to prove that elsa is the focus but either way Anna deserves to be in fame

So? It’s fun to imagine up stuff. And I worked VERY hard on this. You just can’t say that…I know I may not be Disney,BUT I don’t like it by just typing “not Disney” so, please show more respect…

DHBM is a Disney game…

And don’t revive dead topics

1 Like

Dude, stop reviving dead topics.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney