March 2021 Dev Q&A Questions for Perblue - Responses

I think you meant Disney. I’m also sad that my question was not added. Oh well. Maybe next time.

1 Like
  • more gems, gold, stamina etc for checkin rewards and maybe 3 vip belts for daily video

• more stamania with each gem buy (ie if spend 100 gems, it’s more stamania then if u spent 50)

-extra point multiplier for contest scoring

-badge bazar/shop larger discounts

-extra drop rate of shield power and key drops for city watch

-extra drop for red skills (either in coins or ability to spin for)

• guild contest perk (orange perk)… start with x multiplier for surge (like start with 5 , 7, 9, 11, etc instead of 0)
1 Like

But Still…The 6-12 Rank guild are being punished, I mean If They wont win war…People leave, And Go to top guilds only…

I m the co leader of Top 7th guild at s2 and we have been punished for being good rank at legendary past season…Like We got top 6 guilds 6 in a row…Even the 6th ranked guild dvcn and 5th ranked wayfinders are suffering and have got to silver/gold barely.
How Server Merge Help? They dont just vanish 6-13 guilds, It may decrease problem of matchmaking but… Still there are guild who were 7th 2 months ago and now 50th

6 Likes

@Polaris the problem with the merges is indeed screwing up the matchmaking.
Because top guilds at rank 1-3 could have suddenly become 6-12 and their chance of having decent wars was done for.

Also, this needs to be said:
Why can resources only be consolidated during merges?
If there was a designed time for consolidation outside the merges than:

1. Managing them will not be such a hassle and a lot of requests done
  2. It hardly makes sense to only do them at merges because
    a) there is only a certain amount of servers which when merged (say 1-5) can´t be merged with anything without severe consequences (13+)
    b) if someone has alternate accounts (arguably the best way to fight unevenness of badge bit balancing), they will just keep snowballing them till the merge either way… making the merge consolidation of resources useless, since doing it more often will reduce the time needed for it

OTHERWISE, just fix the balance of badge resources and whenever one has two or more accounts at one server attached to one Google Account, ban the smaller one(s) ASAP. Since the smaller one(s) will always be the “alt(s)”. But yes, I have yet to see some resolution of badge cost balance YET.

1 Like

This is really too bad that Challengers were retired - I didn’t know. Any plan to add two new challenges in weekly book 18 to close it off since it is still saying “coming soon”
Thanks!

5 Likes

Can someone find anything about Disney+ Originals characters in the Live Q&A? I am just curious if that was answered.

1 Like

I do not believe it was. You can Ctrl F and look for it if you like.

1 Like

Nobody knew, this is the first we’ve heard of it. :slightly_frowning_face:

5 Likes

Really? I could’ve sworn they announced it a while back. :thinking:

I might be thinking of something else, though.

2 Likes

Interesting… DSA just got an update with Chip, Dale and Gadget. Hope it will happen as well in DHBM.

2 Likes

Double beans: to balance out the heroes. You have to aim at the level of DASH. Dash is grad S teir for his amazing red skill, he is weak at the start but gains considerable power. All starting heroes need to be prefromance match to dashs level.

2 Likes

I like the fountain wishing well. The blue fairy from pinocchio should come down sometimes and grant you a wish. Like a hard to earn badge etc…

1 Like

Or add Pinocchio heroes…

2 Likes

Fountain of Youth :eyes: :pirate_flag:

4 Likes

Lol i imagine pinocchio’s nose would make and excellent weapon.

1 Like

Pirates… yeah that would work too.

1 Like

Something like “supposedly” in AFK Arena came to my mind.
Basically if you have raised a super bad hero, you can derank it to the last “full” rank (so if you have red+19 hero you can derank it into red at most, yellow+something to yellow only).
It will give back the badges crafted for the hero.

The premise of Fountain of Youth in PotC was that a person drinking from a chalice with a tear gets all the “years” of the other, who drank from a chalice with just water.
Thus returning the badges would be equal to the hero “who drank from a chalice with just water” (although not killing them of course :joy: )

3 Likes

Something I have noticed today:

Mim team is a technical one-shot, just need 3*flames+blue skill level. There is nothing as reliable as that in other weeks. So her “change” was kind of good in the matter of not being able to one-shot infinite bots.

Still makes more sense to put it as Helper reward instead of the power-up @CommanderJack
Since Helper makes players directly benefit from helping their mates with defeating their (small) bots which give only a fraction of points…

Otherwise it’s just the matter of who gets the highest bot, very possible on Yellow and Red Week. Less possible on Blue.
Also, as I said in the proposal, the Team Crate THERE should be DISABLED for Guild Bots. For obvious reasons. Only attacking a guildmate’s bot would count, thus players can choose - points or some crates. I confess it might be used to gain hundreds of crates if wise, but so can be Breaker Quests for even a billion of gold or more.

I would advise there disabling Red Skills in City Watch, SURGE (mainly) and FRIEND CAMPAIGNS (absolutely!)

I hope this will be answered someday:

3 Likes

, me gustaría qué fuera más Fácil poder Ascender a los Héroes Ya Qué piden Demasiada Resistencia y es muy Difícil Avanzar de Nivel de Equipo Ya Que pide 15,000 puntos para subir de nivel

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney