March 2022 Tier List! Y12 Max Lvl 295! | Bendy

Hey guys! Just got finished with our March tier list! Thank you to everybody that joined the stream and helped vote on where heroes belong! Click on the image to zoom in and see everything more clearly.

The theme for this month’s stream was NOBODY MOVE! I feel as though we voted on a lot of heroes this month, but only like 5 or 6 heroes actually changed positions. The most notable of these changes was the bumping of Ariel back up to Best of the Best! This is primarily due to the crazy amount of healing and cleansing she provides to her team as well as her damage reduction to true damage and a surprisingly strong damage dealing white skill, especially for a support hero!

As far as new heroes goes, Bagheera and Kaa are the only two new heroes joining the tier list for the first time, Bagheera starts out in Really Good while Kaa is getting his start in Balanced, we will see over the course of March how these 2 wind up being. I’ve seen a lot of chatter about Bagheera from both ends of the spectrum saying he’s amazing or really bad.

Wasabi’s time has finally come as we see Wasabi finally get pushed out of BotB and into Really Good for the first time since his release. I think this is mostly due to him being completely outclassed by Shego in the meta that has really made Wasabi way less used over the last 5 or 6 months.

Mulan and Minnie Mouse also find themselves going down from Really Good to Balanced, Mulan’s time in the spotlight is long gone at this point and Minnie Mouse I feel as though has just been coasting in the Really Good tier for a really long time without ever being voted on.

If you have suggestions for changes that you want to see to the next tier list, we have a survey that you can fill out so that your voice is more likely to be heard on the next stream even if you can’t be there in person! You may fill it out here: https://forms.gle/P7z95qp15pQvVb968

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHGPXPUXGQSGcpFh00k7PSA

Printer Friendly version if you’re into that sort of thing: PRINTER FRIENDLY March 2022 Tier List Y12 Max lvl 295 - Album on Imgur

5 Likes

Oh boy, now Wasabi is in Really good now. Time for me to fix that. :sweat_smile:

I wonder how long it’ll take for comments about Ariel’s disk to start up…

Also, if Mulan is just now moving down to Balanced after being in the game nearly two years, she’s shown quite a bit more staying power than I initially expected.

Yay! Thanks Bendy
Few interesting changes

Just a note, now that all servers are on Yellow you can remove the codebase (1-18 only) caveat :wink:

2 Likes

Whoops lol

To be fair Mulan moving down to balanced is probably at least like 4 or 5 months overdue, but for some reason she kind of just never got mentioned often

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney