March Sign-In Heroes

@Polaris Do you know how many new characters there will be this month? Or from how many movies?

Polaris literally just said a few comments up that they weren’t ready in time and will be released pending approval with the next update. Which he also said is to be released this week. put some patience in your pocket

I have jack at 6* like alot of others,so what good is it to us?

Well here is the thing about the sign in hero
 It’s not always suppose to be about you. There are still plenty of players who don’t have Jack, let alone have him at 6*. Instead of thinking about only yourself think of other players who it will benefit. I know I for one did not invest heavily into Jack, but thanks to his recent buffs that has changed. There are surely many players like myself who welcome it to help develop this recently buffed hero.

9 Likes

I’m newer and excited about the sign in character. I’m waiting for Alladin and by the sound of this thread there will be a ton of haters when he comes back around. I’m on server 16 and appreciate that they have differences depending on your server to accommodate newer people or the game would be more frustrating than fun. So far Per Blue seems to be making logical choices.

3 Likes

If they are reading these forums and want a suggestion then they can accommodate all levels of players by offering a conversion of excess shards for some in game token that can be used for some other hard to get or desired object. I’ve seen this in many mature games of this type.

2 Likes

Getting ready to when 7 star comes if 7 star comes? (Or do Friendship missions that require Jack Sparrow chips).
But yeah do see your point.

In any case we get new characters next week, do not that long to anyway :-).

When Perblue releases new characters - “Woah woah woah! What happened to slowing down? How am I supposed to catch up with all these characters?”

When Perblue doesn’t release new characters - “Woah woah woah! Where are my new characters? Now I’m gonna get bored!”

Polaris either way “
”

8 Likes

Glad 2 see a new player already enjoying the game just like me when I first started. All I have 2 say to u @Prince_Ali_III is have the most fun in dis amazing Disney game! Don’t let these haters bring u down to where the point u just want to quit. Just let that slide & enjoy ur stay in DHBM.
:grin: :wink:

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, I’m bummed about not having a new sign-in hero too. Having the new hero at sign-in guarantees that EVERYONE will get it and it doesn’t expend extra resources. Otherwise, if they’re just put in diamond crates, it’s a game of chance if you get them. Took me over 200 crates to finally get enough chips for Gaston. (Which yes, I had bought and saved from contests over time.)

That being said, I also understand unforeseen delays and issues arise, so can’t really fault that.

Don’t suppose y’all would be willing to still just give us the planned hero free on release day anyway? “You get a hero, you get a hero, EVERYONE GETS A HERO!” Lol.

2 Likes

I think they are the ones who already quit
 haha

We will stick through up and downs
 but not for the down server

I hope PB wont shut this down
 like what GREE did to DragonSoul, PB’s 1st son(app, im not sure about it)

You are completely right. It was more promised that being given actually. Why this post is flagged I really don’t understand. Do you mind that much if people stating the truth and their expectations on the game?

Cuando darĂĄn las recompensas das pos
ubir de nivel en el servidor 4

This just goes to show that their website is right
 They do desperately need more employees!! No wonder they have a now hiring sign on their website. They need it. The updates are LONG and far between, because they don’t have enough staff. Plain and simple.

1 Like

the part about concentrating on a few rather than all heroes is not quite true. for coliseum and guild war u need at least 15 good heroes. for creep surge you need all the good heroes u can get. for friendship campaign and mission, all mission required different heroes so u need them at least leveled to be strong enough to be of some help in campaign and help with the mission success rate. not to mention the meta keeps changing when new heroes are introduced, requiring you to keep up or unable to progress in arena or coli or even guild war. so is it really a game where u only need to raise a “few” heroes? i dont think so :frowning:

2 Likes

They actually have said they were slowing down updates. This is a conscious decision. A lot of people prefer this over the cap increase every 2-3 weeks. Starting with the new year they said they would be slowing down, which they have and it has been better. They have been providing quality updates (for the most part). A lack of staff is irrelevant to the time for the update to be made and released.

3 Likes

Wrong. Quorra used to be in the diamond crate when she arrived. NOT in the gold crate

Diamond AND gold crate bud :wink: I didn’t mean they released the characters in the gold crate

i.e. from the day she was available in the diamond crate she was also available in the gold crate for the odd hero chip.

1 Like

I believe that PerBlue received many complaints when they added another star to five star heroes. They even clarified that there won’t be another update for player to add another star for six star heroes.

Honestly it’d be frustrating to have seven star heroes in my opinion. It’s just way too much to handle. Also you might notice that the icon box of heroes got no space for seven stars lol.

No and you did say what you didn’t say

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney