Marshmallow (likely concept)

Description: a giant snowman created to guard allies, and kill all enemies.

Quote: “Go away…!”

Entrance: Marshmallow walks into battle with his little snowmen, then they run off.

Victory: Marshmallow’s little snowmen come running back and they hug him.

Defeat: Marshmallow melts.

Role: frontline tank

Stars: 2

Trial team: blue

Basic attack: Marshmallow punches enemies dealing basic damage

White skill: “ragespike” true damage
Passive: with each attack, Marshmallow gains one stack of “rage”.
Active: Marshmallow flies into a rage. He creates spikes on his body, and deals x damage. He also deals x damage per stack of “rage”

Green skill: “Angry beast” fantastic damage
Marshmallow smashes the ground, creating a shockwave that hits all enemies and stuns them for 10 seconds. This skill uses 1 stack of “rage”
The stun has a chance to fail against enemies above level x.

Blue skill: “protector” fantastic damage
Marshmallow charges up a punch for 7 seconds. While charging up the punch, he is immune to all debuffs, and he heals for x health every second. When he punches, he deals x damage. He gains 1 stack of “rage” for every time he was hit during the charge up.
He can only perform this skill 2 times per wave.

Purple skill: “impenetrable”
Once per battle, when Marshmallow reaches 0 hp, he is recreated by his little snowmen. When he is recreated, he has full hp, a shield that has x health and lasts for 13 seconds, and he has reflect for 5 seconds after the shield runs out.

Red skill: “adominable snowman”
Marshmallow’s blue skill now gains 2 stacks of rage every time someone hits him. He also cleanses all allies of all debuffs in his charge up stage.
+x health gained by “blue skill”
+x armor
+x reality

Marshmallow and elsa
Marshmallow sees his creator and walks over to her to be friends.
Campaign name: master’s pet
Allies: Olaf, Kristoff and Sven, and Bolt.
Disk name: “snowman sidekick”
Abilities: the stun on “angry beast” lasts 3 seconds longer
Stars: stun lasts .5 seconds longer per star
Appearance: elsa’s crown

Marshmallow and Mr. big and koslov
Marshmallow sees a big white creature holding something and is curious. He goes over and notices that this creature isn’t chilled by his arrival. After Marshmallow goes over, Koslov teaches him how to freeze enemies.
Campaign name: freezing buddies
Allies: Ariel, Shego, and Russel and Kevin.
Disk name: “icy breath”
Disk abilities: When marshmallow punches after his charge up for “protector”, he also freezes the enemy he hit for 5 seconds
Stars: the freeze lasts 1 second longer per star
Appearance: a glass of ice water

Nope. Elsa is already in the game.

7 Likes

I need skill names. Can ppl help?

I fixed some things. Is it better?

1 Like

The abominable snowman’s name is Marshmallow. And didn’t already make a concept a few hours ago?

1 Like

Wdym? And ok, I will change the names to marshmallow

Well, making more than one concept in a day at a fast pace is not a very good idea in these parts. It going to be considered spam if you keep doing it. It would be wise to slow down a bit and think it through a little more.

2 Likes

I did make the Count Olaf one, but that just for fun. I don’t have any more concepts for now anyway.

It dosen’t matter. Slow down on the concept production.

But don’t sweat it though. This will clear a few things up for you.

A Guide to Making Character Concepts

2 Likes

This dude isn’t in the game (and might not be) and he is already getting nerfed a bunch

I also need disk names. Can someone who has experience making concepts pls give me names for these?

I think I have everything. Just in case, is their anything else I need to add that I missed?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney