Mary Poppins

I have just recently watched the new Mary Poppins and by George do I love it! So I thought I would recommend her to be added to the game

Mary Poppins would be a frontline support character who iconicly floats in to the battle, she would hit enemy’s with her trusty umbrella and bring some negative effects to the enemy’s and some bonuses to her allies, she could have abilities to give her allies some attack bonuses, and defensive bonuses as well

The ability let’s go fly a kite can be a ability to boost allies attacks for 2 seconds

The ability a spoonfull of sugar can add a defensive bonus to all special attacks or could heal the poison ability (like yaxs body oder ability)(could also possibly percent it once)

The ability no where to go but up would make her ability let’s go fly a kite active at the beginning of a battle

And finally the ability can you imagine that would make make one enemy stop (possibly like buzz lightyear and genie’s ability to stop an enemy)

Beyond that this was my first post on here so if this needs changes I’d be welcome to feedback

1 Like

Excellent idea! I think that she should have friendships with Dash and Violet, and costumes for both the Julie Andrews and Emily Blunt versions of her.

I haven’t seen the new Mary Poppins but I have seen the old one.Yeah! She would make a great audition to the battle.

Actually…this has been severely debated on another topic and I made a skill set for the Julie Andrews one.

1 Like

It’s a natural, I love the idea I already have the umbrella and since we cannot change our avatars I wouldn’t mind being an umbrella so much! But really with her magic capabilities her powers could be endless. I like it Remember :fast_forward::fast_forward::fast_forward: (Age & treachery overcomes youth & skill all the times) and Mary Poppins is an old-school from back in the day late 50s She should/could/would definitely be a crowd pleaser! With endless possibilities!

1 Like

I really want Marry Poppins as well. It was a missed opportunity but they could still add her in the future. Personally, with some of the unnecessary characters and franchises that, while popular, were not warranted to get as many characters as they got, compared to other staple Disney films; I do believe and wish they would add a few characters from Disney short films.

We already see this in references via skills from main franchises that had shorts but I am referring to ones that are stand alone and do not have any ties to core Disney series. Most of these have badges in the game and adding a few as characters would more directly represent Disney short films as oppose to just giving Rex skills related to PartySaurus Rex. An example is the blue umbrella and the red umbrella from that really cute animated short, The Blue Umbrella, where the umbrellas are alive and are in love. I feel each if them or at the very least the blue one could have a friendship with Mary Poppins. They are umbrellas so giving them skills that buff and maybe one where they blow off and a nearby enemy is carried to the back row by the umbrella or maybe one where a crowed pushes by and pushes all the enemies back is doable. It is not hard to come up with skills that work for them.

I would never consider it or a live action films given how one might perceive the likelihood, but I honestly would consider these kinds of things now, given some of what the game has already added.

I would also love the three witches from Hocus Pocus. I know that seems odd, but certain movies such as that were iconic even outside the regular Disney fanbase. They are also referenced in badges. Now not everyone referenced in badges necessarily should be added and I do not think they should be open to any and all live action movies, but it is not like I am suggesting they add Duncan from My Date with the President’s Daughter. The ones I am suggesting I feel work and all of them could see potiential animated series etc at some point if they wanted to cash in on the nostalgia. The point is, they could be aninated. It

The Sanderson Sisters would be wonderful additions. The Halloweentown characters such as Aggie, Marnie and maybe Kalabar (leaning towards only Marnie and Aggie) could be added. Those two films/series as well as Mary Poppins could easily be animated. Animation is used in parts of Mary Poppins such as the little chalk world and Marnie is animated within the book her grandma shows her in the first film and Hocus Pocus is extremely popular by people of all ages and extends way beyond just the Disney fan base. I am confident an aninated series or something might surface in 10 or 20 years if someone got nostaglic and wanted to bring it back as a revival of sorts. I see no reason they could not be added to provide some representation from their respective areas. For all I care, after that they could strictly do animation and all be right with the world.

If you like Mary Poppins, you could check my concepts. Mary Poppins among other Disney and Marvel characters is there. New heroes concept

2 Likes

Do you remember when they went into the drawing
She should wear that dress she wore in the drawing

As a costume

@Scarlet_Captain
Ich mag Mary poppins sehr

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney