Mater concept likely charther concepet

51Svwk4AKKL.AC

Role control

Team trial color red the cars movies franchise s logo is red

Qoute what do you think? I just snuck in here when no one was looking and pretned to be your waiter so i could hang with you

Basic attack mater will crash at the enemies with his parachute dealing fantastic damage and blinding enemies for 7 seconds

giphy (1)

White skill tractor tipping mater will jump and slam on enemies and then honking on the enemies dealing fatastic damage and causeing scareing for 8 seconds

images

Green skill headlights mater will use his headlights to silence enemies for 9 seconds

Blue skill mater will use his to grabbing enemy from the backline to the team s side

Purple skill if i am lyin i am cryin after any second time the green skill is used it will stun enemies for 10 seconds

Red skill dad gum any grabbed enemy from the skill will lose x energy

Enternce will land with his parachute

Deafeat mater wil be tied be ropes and unable to move

Victory mater will go fast happily like in the begining off the second movie

Friends wall e and buzz lightyear

In mater and wall e friendship campigan mater and wall e collceting old items but the creeps stealing them so they sneak to get the items back the wall e disc mater will get will make mater s blue skill grabbing 2 enemies instead off 1 and will increase lost energy from the red skill by x energy per star

In mater and buzz friendship campigan mater tells buzz he befriend an ufo so mater and buzz trying to call the ufo the creeps trying to disturb them but in the end they sucseed and its reminds buzz the time he thought was a space ranger the buzz skill increase the sacreing effct from the white skill by 2 seconds per and the silenceing from the green skill by 2 seconds per star

Nice concept

Did you seen my lighting mcqueen? i posted it some days ago

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney