May Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh!

Stars aren’t everything. The vast majority of heroes are perfectly fine to use at 3 stars.

5 Likes

Especially if the skillset and the stats of the hero is good.

1 Like

Now, we need the rest of the group of heroes that Voyd is a part of. Does anyone remember their name?

2 Likes

Connie Mason (Brick), He-Letrix, Krushauer, Reflux, and Screech are the other heroes of the group.

4 Likes

Thank you friend!

2 Likes

My pleasure indeed!:+1:

2 Likes

Why is she so angry, this is so out of the character, looks bad on her.

And I hope it’s the last character from Incredibles.

Why?

She can’t have more friends.

All you’re missing is like 30% core stats…
And equally you don’t have chips for mods and red skill, that’s why sign-in is the worst place and its rotation.

1 Like

I pretty much expected Voyd to come as a sign-in.

The only negative is that her Skills are single target so… Yay and Nay at the same time.

I didn’t say she can have more friends I just said I thought joy or honey lemon was gonna be one of them

1 Like

Perblue: Creates interesting well though out new character.
Zeus: “Haha buzz buzz go brrr”.

3 Likes

Voyd is in the game? That’s cool!

2 Likes

So long as the game stays online, the lineup of Disney heroes, let alone those from the Incredibles franchise, will continue to expand.

6 Likes

What?

That’s not necessary… or whatever.

I would also say that is not necessary. You’d only have to look at the following list to see there is enough heroes from different kind of movies / tv-series, to choose from:

It’s portal time

7 Likes

And Musk was trying to tell you that it couldn’t have been Joy because she’s already maxed out on the number friendships she can be a part of.

8 Likes

When will Voyd be visible in- game?

1 Like

Excited Voyd is coming but I have a feeling there might be tons of bugs with all the portals :thinking:

1 Like

Voyd is a good choice that it makes the Incredibles collection

1 Like

To be honest, any Incredibles character they add from this point forward will be second-stringers.
Unless they make an Incredibles 3 movie with more main characters.

Would have liked an action girl Mirage, but as we see her combat skills in the Boom comics only, they won’t add that version of her to the game.
Would the Screenslaver be another potential character?

Based on the evidence so far, tv shows simply don’t get added, 11 tv characters is fairly low.
So I assumed this game was all about movies.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney