Meg not behaving as intended

Meg is supposed to link to the frontmost character in auto mode and prevent them from dying. However, you can see here that this is not the case.

4 Likes

Definitely a bug, hopefully Polaris will see this

1 Like

Open a Support Ticket…

1 Like

Looks like she’s linking with hades. Guess Ali doesn’t reach the front before she decides who she links with.

4 Likes

I did open a support ticket. Meg links correctly to Aladdin during spar, but links to no one in arena

2 Likes

I have a question:

Does her link still go on after the first wave?

Hmmm interesting. I am very curious as to how Meg works. Hmm my intial thought was since Aladdin arrives late, she linked to someone else. But, that does not appear to be the case.

Maybe, her link is negated of she is stunned, frozen or etc?? Walle could do that, as could Maleficent??

I think this isn’t a glitch because if Aladdin wasn’t a purple hero then Aladdin would be in the front since he isn’t a tank. The frontmost ally is most likely to be a tank or a front-line damage hero, and Aladdin is a… front-line damage hero. So I guess this is because Megara is most likely to chose tanks over damage heroes, so yeah. I don’t have have her yet and I’ll see what happens when I use her in a battle with my main team (since it has Baymax and Scar). Also I wonder if Megara would like link to herself if alone (I know she won’t, then she’d be way too OP)

1 Like

Way to OP? Based on her skills…hmm

It would depend on how you think her skills would work. Besides, it isnt likeshe could kill any hero in game. Shhe deals very little damage.

Aladdin is clearly in front. All arena attacks are on auto mode.

I mean OP as in undeafeatable because when linked you can only go down to 1 HP, until she dies. So this would mean she’s will win any battle due to the time running put

1 Like

Let’s see here… I ran three experiments

First Experiment:

Venue: Normal Campaign
Lineup, “Siege”:

1. Megara
  2. Aladdin
  3. Quorra
  4. Baymax

As you all know, the three Heroes, excluding Megara, all attack at the Start of the Wave

Wave 1 begins, Megara’s the only one on the battlefield, the other three are either mid-air or using a bike.

According to @Filadae_Djaq’s theory, Megara favors Tanks or Damage, regardless if both are Front-line.

When the three finished, the order changed:

1. Megara
  2. Baymax
  3. Quorra
  4. Aladdin

This caused a discrepancy between the first lineup and the second one.

An addition to the three finishing, Megara automatically linked to Aladdin, who is on the front-most

Conclusion: Regardless of Original Position, Megara links the front-most, which is Aladdin

Second Experiment:

Venue: Still Normal Campaign
Lineup, “Mirror”:

1. Megara
  2. Mickey Mouse
  3. Violet
  4. Hades
  5. Aladdin

In this experiment, I did the same lineup as @Kymah. I just repeated the same venue and got the same results:

Conclusion: Megara still links Aladdin

Third Experiment:

Venue: Arena
Lineup, “Mirror”:

1. Megara
  2. Mickey Mouse
  3. Violet
  4. Hades
  5. Aladdin

I still haven’t gotten past that phase because my Megara keeps getting Knocked Out before my Aladdin even lands…

I’m kind of leaning on Megara’s incapability of Linking… if she’s in the Arena

Conclusion: No Data

3 Likes

Did she activate her white skill before aladdin died? If not, that’s why. It’s part of her white skill, so she has to activate it in order for her ally link to work.

Uh like 50% sure you are wrong. Thhat is her passive part of her white skill.

Her white skills trigger charms the closest enemies.

2 Likes

Linking is her passive skill. In non auto mode, you choose which ally to link to before the battle begins. In auto mode (i.e. Arena), Meg automatically links to the ally in the frontmost position.

3 Likes

Tried a different setup; this time, Meg links to Moana, even though Aladdin is in front.

3 Likes

Can you please show what it looks like when it lets you choose who she links to? I have tried and she did not link to the person I chose.

1 Like

This is what the screen looks like when auto is off

2 Likes

Whoaaaaa that’s crazy. I definitely have never seen that screen while controlling manually. Thanks for posting

The screen only looks like this for the first 10 seconds of the first wave, after that Meg’s Link is locked in for the duration of the battle. If your team starts walking into the battle with Auto on, you need to get it turned off before everyone is ready to fight or you lose your chance at manually linking with this screen.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney